Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlanta on the 6th  (Read 3457 times)
randy4sam

« on: August 04, 2011, 12:24PM »

Has anyone purchasing the 2 tickets for the 6th from Public Broadcasting Atlanta received a verification email or regular mail ? It's been 9 days and I've received nothing. Before, albeit other PBS stations, I received  confirmations within a couple of days. Just curious and a little bit concerned.

Thanks
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 03:47PM »

Smiley  Have no fear.  This is a very busy time for PBA30 and its small staff.  PBA30 does not verify donations immediately, and it usually takes them a few days to post the credit card charge.  You will receive a letter of confirmation (though it probably will be another week or so).  If you have electronic access to your credit card account transactions, you should be able to check to make sure the charge has posted; I imagine you could also call credit card customer service to verify it, too.  (My donation took 4 days to post.)  If you are extremely anxious, here's a link to the PBA30 customer service form (click on MEMBER SERVICES in the "I want to talk to" block):
                     http://www.pba.org/about/pba/contact/  
It'll probably take a couple of days for a reply though.  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:49PM by Ganconagh » Logged

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 04:18PM »

They have just posted the charge on my credit card.  It takes several days.

Brad T

randy4sam

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 04:52PM »

You make me feel better Ganconagh. My angst is based on my experiences with other PBS stations along with others' horror stories re PBS tickets
on this site. I will rest easy and wait see. I really don't want to miss this opportunity. I also am going to sell my 2nd ticket and have held off so
I will have something concrete to provide the buyer. Thanks

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:37PM by randy4sam » Logged
twhite101

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 04:19PM »

Hi, all -

I got an automated reply from GPB the same night, for tickets I bought on the evening of the 27th.  So those are known!  Says they will arrive 2-3 weeks before show (the sept 7th show).

As others have confirmed, the time I bought from a donation to PBA, it took a while to get a confirmation.  But should be no problem, you'll get it.

See you all at the show -

- Tony
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: