Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New CW song?  (Read 8558 times)
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14PM »

I would say this is one of them, but then again that may change after this next show....I would say all the same things about Circle of Life so my CW songs "standards" may change soon.

Nope, they haven't changed. I didn't like Circle of Life, although the transition from I Dreamed a Dream wasn't jarring at all! I didn't like I Dreamed a Dream, either.....Not only did they turn it into a duet, they skipped lyrics!

Excalibur

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 03:34AM »

I would say this is one of them, but then again that may change after this next show....I would say all the same things about Circle of Life so my CW songs "standards" may change soon.

Nope, they haven't changed. I didn't like Circle of Life, although the transition from I Dreamed a Dream wasn't jarring at all! I didn't like I Dreamed a Dream, either.....Not only did they turn it into a duet, they skipped lyrics!

My hope is that, in the future, they can release these two songs separately to give them full lenght and lyrics. Actually, since they have done a lullaby album, why not a Broadway album in the future? There's a huge repertoire Smiley

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 07:13PM »

My hope is that, in the future, they can release these two songs separately to give them full lenght and lyrics. Actually, since they have done a lullaby album, why not a Broadway album in the future? There's a huge repertoire Smiley
That would be interesting....However if they keep skipping lyrics and turning solos into duets, I may not enjoy it. Tongue
That being said, I do want to hear Lisa in the part of Fantine and Chloë in the part of Cosette.

JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 10:54PM »

I'd like to hear them cover "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic with all 4 girls. The harmonies would be incredible!!!! Cheesy I can hear it already... Wink
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20PM »

I'd like to hear them cover "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic with all 4 girls. The harmonies would be incredible!!!! Cheesy I can hear it already... Wink
OK, that would be AWESOME!

JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 04:54PM »

I know wouldn't it!!! I so want them to do it so bad  Grin Shocked Embarrassed Cry
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 09:02AM »

I know wouldn't it!!! I so want them to do it so bad  Grin Shocked Embarrassed Cry
I thought that, too, when I first heard it. Although, I think I'd like it as just a Lisa or Chloë solo.....which Lisa I have yet to decide. Smiley Or maybe a duet with Máiréad. Oh, the possibilities!

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 10:03PM »

Don't be too quick to consider a song something that CW can't do. After all, David is a genius, and these girls' talents are endless.  Wink Grin
I dunno. It's hard to imagine any woman singing "Old Man River" or "Sympathy for the Devil", and Chloe trying to do "There's No Business Like Show Business" would be like trying to drive railroad spikes with an upholsterer's hammer. Sure, the canonical version was sung by a woman, but  Ethel Merman had a sledgehammer.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: