Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *SPOILERS* Article about Believe  (Read 11732 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« on: September 02, 2011, 06:46AM »

Be careful this article mentions some titles of the new show and some details. If you don't know more about the new show, don't read it !

http://tunes.broadwayworld.com/article/Celtic-Women-Announce-BELIEVE-Live-PBS-Recording-And-DVD-20110901

I'm very happy about the songs !!!!!! Can't wait to hear the album and watch the DVD Grin
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:58AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 06:56AM »

OMG that sounds so great!!!! Now I'd really wish I could be there!!
The songs listed are awesome and not to mention the musicians!! Smiley

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:18AM »

Could the "irish dancer" be Scott I wonder? All the irish songs make me very happy!
Scott

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 07:31AM »

Thank you very much for posting this! Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 08:13AM »

oooo! I shouldn't have looked and I did! To curious to find out what songs they are doing! I loooove it! Thakyou for posting! This made my day that much better!  I love the song list!!! I wonder if its the complete one though? (I don't think it is, but could be!) ** have to leave some suprises!*** And the ones that I looked up on youtube since I didn't know the songs, are a little but slower paced!! But I like whatever version the girls do anyway, they take a song we know and make it their own like hearing it for the first time!  The song list sounds epic! And I am sure it will sound great!  I wonder what song they will be "dancing" to though??? Can't wait to see!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 08:16AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I love that songlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially excited about a few in particular, I never dreamed they would really do those!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 08:25AM by MaryN. » Logged
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 10:49AM »

Not that I needed anything more to look forward to, but the information in this article is like icing on a cake.

Thanks for posting it!
Palmie00

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 12:01PM »

OMG I'm so excited about Bridge Over Troubled Waters. I've always wanted them to perform that song. The countdown is on!!!!

Who else is pumped!?!?!?!

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 12:06PM »

OMG I'm so excited about Bridge Over Troubled Waters. I've always wanted them to perform that song. The countdown is on!!!!

I agree! That is a beautiful song & Celtic Woman doing it is just....i can't even explain how excited i am to hear them sing it!!!! Same with 'Tears In Heaven'. I've always loved 'Tears In Heaven so their version of it is going to be unbelievable!!!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Gerard

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 12:11PM »

Now, the question is: which version of Ave Maria ? Bach or Schubert ?
frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

Celtic Woman biggest french fan!

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 12:23PM »

thanks for posting!!!

i love the songs too!!

but i thought that it could be Princess Toyotomi song since it's on the cd Believe Huh

all that i want is to share my love for Celtic Woman with you Smiley
Excalibur

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 12:53PM »

Actually there are many "Ave Maria" Wink

MaryNorth93
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 12:56PM »

My first thought was Bach, since Chloë did the Bach version twice for the first CW-cd & TGJ-cd. But since she claimed in a recent article that every song will be brand new they might do Schubert this time. Curious or she'll be singing it again   Smiley

I agree! That is a beautiful song & Celtic Woman doing it is just....i can't even explain how excited i am to hear them sing it!!!! Same with 'Tears In Heaven'. I've always loved 'Tears In Heaven so their version of it is going to be unbelievable!!!

I agree! I've always loved those two songs, especially Tears in Heaven. That could be a great solo for LisaK <3 Bridge over Troubled Water a Lisa² or Chloë-LisaL. duet? Green Grow The Rushes could be a great Chloë song.

I was first just excited, but now I'm really pumped  Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:59PM by MaryN. » Logged
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 02:02PM »

Dying right now.

"Tears in Heaven" and "You'll Never Walk Alone" have HUGE personal meaning for me, especially recently. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that they are going to do both of those. I'm still picking my jaw up off of the floor! Cheesy

If Lisa K sings "Tears in Heaven," it's over. I'm gonna be sobbing.

Bringing extra tissues.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 02:48PM »

Dying right now.

"Tears in Heaven" and "You'll Never Walk Alone" have HUGE personal meaning for me, especially recently. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that they are going to do both of those. I'm still picking my jaw up off of the floor! Cheesy

If Lisa K sings "Tears in Heaven," it's over. I'm gonna be sobbing.

Bringing extra tissues.

You'll never walk alone is such a personal favorite of mine. I saw carousel the first time in July. I can't wait for the CD/DVD

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: