Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Touches my soul -- in a timeless way.  (Read 16226 times)
Spooky03

« on: April 12, 2007, 03:52AM »

I have watched as much of Lisa as I can since I saw her on a tv special.  I have three CDs and 2 DVDs.  Every time I hear Lisa, I melt!!  Watching her on the DVD makes me feel like she is singing to me alone!  The GODS know that she is a GODESS!!  Thank you, Precious Lady for your songs!!  You melt my heat and warm my soul!

Rocky
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 11:00AM »

I know the feeling!  Cry

Thanks Lindsey
musiclover

Ladies Of Love, Life, and Voice

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:08PM »

'Lisa' has the ability to turn your heart to mush. She can touch your very soul with her words as she sends you into another world that leaves you craving more. Her emotion that she puts into her songs can only be described as over whelming. Each wisp of her hair and every little move she makes leaves you gasping and wanting more. Cheesy Cheesy

Love can not make the heart content
If the soul is restless.

copyright 1993
                    Blue Love
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:42PM »

A long time ago, long before there was even a group called Celtic Woman, I wrote a song that I entitled "Lisa". I wish I could remember the lyrics. The tune is simple enough to recall. I may have to rewrite it though. It would have so much more meaning now that THE Lisa has touched my soul as well. She just has that affect. Smiley

CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 03:34AM »

One of the many, many things I love so much about Lisa is ... watch her when she sings. She doesn't just sing, she sings to you! Watch her look around, watch those beautiful eyes of hers. She sings to each person in the audience. What a Heavenly, Heavenly Angel!

As I said recently, I can no longer go to bed at night UNTIL I watch Lisa perform "SEND ME A SONG" on the first (blue) DVD. THEN ... I go to bed and rest peacefully all the night through. She is an absolute Angel. Bless her beautiful heart.

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 03:41AM »

Oh and Anderpaw ...

I couldn't agree more ... the world IS in fact a MUCH better place with Lisa in it. I cannot thank the Heavens above enough for bestowing such a beautiful Angel on us as Lisa Kelly.

Peace to all ... Bill

fireyred09
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 07:18AM »

Yes, she is quite wonderful! Lisa has such a rich, beautiful voice. It's very different from most other singers, which makes it very easy to recognize when she's singing. She truly is a talented and beautiful lady, and wonderful part of Celtic Woman!
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 04:04PM »

Meav also Katie. Meav is actually the second lovely CW Angel I fell in love with. First, was Lisa. Lisa, the very second I laid eyes on her and heard that voice ... I was instantly in love with her. Then, as I watched, listened and learned more about CW as a whole, it was Meav who caught my attention next. I still say she is so, so, so beautiful! And her too, that voice of hers! Don't for a second think that Meav has slipped by me without me noticing her. Oh no, that's not about to happen. Every single one of these six beautiful, lovely, talented ladies, I cannot say enough about.

Peace to all ... Bill

Meldy

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 04:06PM »

Lisa is able to make you cry and laugh.  CW's music is so enchanting you always want to hear it again and again.

Banner by:  Scott
Spooky03

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 02:03AM »

Help me please!  I've watching the Ireland concert, and have Lisa on "freeze frame".  Are her eyes green, hazell Huh??
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 04:28AM »

Lisa's eyes are blue.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Spooky03

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 12:18PM »

Thank you bunches!  Guess I need to adjust the color settings.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 12:45PM »

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 07:33AM »

Aww guys your gonna make me cry reading these about Lisa! I love her so much too! I love all of them! 

Thanks Lindsey
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 11:28AM »

Lisa is the love of my life!

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: