Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the Day- Wish the Girls Luck!  (Read 9543 times)
Palmie00

« on: September 06, 2011, 04:22AM »

Well the day has finally arrived to #Believe!

To all of you lucky enough to be attending the taping, I hope you have the time of your lives!

Good luck to the girls and to everyone involved in making the show what will be phenominal, I'm sure Smiley

Had I not been student teaching this semester I'd be right there with the rest of the Atlanta bound crew!

I was up super early today so I decided it would be nice to have a section where everyone could wish the CW Team massiver amounts of luck for tonight's big recording!

Go gcuire Dia an t-ádh ort!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 04:53AM »

Break a leg for the girls, the choir, the crew Cheesy For to all of you : BE THE BEST AUDIENCE THAN EVER Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Jennifer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:20AM »

Break a leg for everyone involved in the taping (the girls, band, choir, crew, etc.) And to everyone going: HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!
carl

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 06:57AM »

Dawn of a New Age Smiley  moving from the time of "Songs From the Heart" into the time of "Believe" ...

A new DVD, new CD, new sounds, new dresses, new sets maybe ... a new look and slightly different sound maybe?
Chloe has said that there will be several "surprises" ... wonder what they are ?

For those attending, you all will soon know Smiley

I wish all the Ladies "Good Luck!!!" and I hope everyone has a good time ...

I wish we could have given you some better weather ...

c.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 07:54AM »

Break a leg everyone. and Have fun everyone that's going I expect amazing reviews from everyone going and I expect Cindy (A.K.A. The lisaholic's) review to be full of gigglesnorts and such.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 09:36AM »

ROCK THE FOX!!!
rodzilla

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 04:50PM »

Everyone, I wish you all the best...

Enjoy the next couple of days.

I wish I could be with you all but I already have a previous committment (football game on the West Coast).  If I had known about this earlier in the summer when I made my vacation plans, this celtic woman fan from Hawaii would have flown all the way to Atlanta to join you and then flown to the game on the West Coast.  But alas things didn't click so it would have been very expensive for me to change my itinerary.

Oh well, I can't wait to see how this show looks in December.  To the wonderful ladies of Celtic Woman if you see this message, I "BELIEVE" this will be your greatest show yet.  

To my fellow Celtic Woman fans, enjoy.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 05:08PM by rodzilla » Logged

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 05:29PM »

Wish i was there!!! Have fun who's all going!!! And for the girls, you'll all do awesome!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Love you all!!! Grin Cheesy Kiss Wink *hugs and mwah!!* <3
rodzilla

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 05:39PM »

Inside the theater, I am so jealous right now...enjoy.

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 06:23PM »

Go gcuire Dia an t-ádh ort

(from my limited knowledge of Irish, I believe it means "God bless you" ?)
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 06:59PM »

Soooooooooo.  Good

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 07:05PM »

Intermission already.   The show has been great so far.  I am sure the reviews will be up later.  The audience is great too

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 07:13PM »

Intermission already.   The show has been great so far.  I am sure the reviews will be up later.  The audience is great too
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That was my train of thought for the past 12 hours so I'm letting it out. I expect reviews tomorrow)

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Jennifer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 08:15PM »

Need.... reviews.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
Palmie00

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 08:18PM »

I expect reviews tonight hahahaha! I'm sitting here picturing Bridge Over Troubled Water and how amazing it's going to be Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: