Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The new show  (Read 9169 times)
rebbie336

« on: September 07, 2011, 05:04PM »

To those who have attended the new taping - was it just wonderful???

Rachel
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 05:15PM »

Yes.   Here we are in the theater for second night.  Lots of CWF folks all around us

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 08:04PM »

Grin  Wink  Cheesy  I love the way Lisa Kelly acknowledged her many fans that she knows could NOT be
               there for the taping...that is why she rocks big time...and deserves the big fan base
               that she has...I understand the FOX taping the first night went well, and even as I write this
               they are in the midst of taping the second show... C W Rocks the FOX ! ! !

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
klaxen

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 10:41PM »

Grin  Wink  Cheesy  I love the way Lisa Kelly acknowledged her many fans that she knows could NOT be
               there for the taping...that is why she rocks big time...and deserves the big fan base
               that she has...I understand the FOX taping the first night went well, and even as I write this
               they are in the midst of taping the second show... C W Rocks the FOX ! ! !

shankdee

Not only the fans that could not be there, but fans who had to leave early.
   There was a man named Rick who had a seizure not far from where i was sitting tonight less than 10 minutes before the taping was set to begin.  He was in town with a couple of friends when this occured from what i could hear.  Lisa took the time at the beginning to acknowledge him and ask the audience to pray for a speedy recovery.  I hope he is doing better now. Sad  I don't know who the man was or where he was from (other than his name was Rick) so I am gonna ask the same on the forums as Lisa asked us all tonight.. lets pray for Rick, his friends and his family that he will recover soon.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 10:46PM »

Yes, tonight's show was a little more awesome than last night, and just a little different.

I am certainly glad I attended both nights. 
I was able to meet all 4 soloists, David, Rosemary, Anne and Una after the show tonight. Grin
aNDy
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 11:02PM »

Lisa took the time at the beginning to acknowledge him and ask the audience to pray for a speedy recovery.  I hope he is doing better now. Sad
Actually it was Scott who said that, not Lisa.. just saying
klaxen

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 11:19PM »

Lisa took the time at the beginning to acknowledge him and ask the audience to pray for a speedy recovery.  I hope he is doing better now. Sad
Actually it was Scott who said that, not Lisa.. just saying
Oh oops i thought it was Lisa, Ok then scratch Lisa insert Scott
nessie

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 11:57PM »

Yes, that was Scott.

I was there, and I have to give it up to CW.  They were magical, as always.

Beautiful ladies, beautiful voices!

They absolutely ROCKED, and I feel so blessed to have been there to see and experience this event!
MeavEabhaLisaK25

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 08:35AM »

Glad all of you had an amazing time who all went!! Grin I can't wait to get the DVD!!! Grin
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 10:04AM »

A man in the balcony went into cardiac arrest just before the show was to start.  The doctor father of a forum member who was sitting nearby resuscitated him and saved his life.  I was sitting and chatting with this member and his parents before the pre-show get together.  Really nice folks.
klaxen

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 11:28AM »

A man in the balcony went into cardiac arrest just before the show was to start.  The doctor father of a forum member who was sitting nearby resuscitated him and saved his life.  I was sitting and chatting with this member and his parents before the pre-show get together.  Really nice folks.

My mother had talked to a woman after the show who was sitting with the man and another woman and the woman had recieved a text that he unfortunately had passed away either en route to the hospital or at the hospital.  Prayers for his friends and family!  Sad Cry
aNDy
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 12:58AM »

My mother had talked to a woman after the show who was sitting with the man and another woman and the woman had recieved a text that he unfortunately had passed away either en route to the hospital or at the hospital.  Prayers for his friends and family!  Sad Cry
Wow, terrible and shocking news............
He was sitting just one row in front of me, so I witnessed what happened that night right in front of my eyes. I feel really bad for him... =(

May he rest in peace and may God bless him and his family.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 03:06AM »

Awful news.
God bless him and helps his family to through this hard period.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 07:55PM »

The doctor father of a forum member who was sitting nearby resuscitated him and saved his life.

There was a woman doctor sitting 3 seats away from me that ran over and was giving him CPR for a long time. When she came back she was really tired and she took off her jacket because she was sweating. Are you sure it wasn't her ?

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 06:53PM »

The doctor father of a forum member who was sitting nearby resuscitated him and saved his life.

There was a woman doctor sitting 3 seats away from me that ran over and was giving him CPR for a long time. When she came back she was really tired and she took off her jacket because she was sweating. Are you sure it wasn't her ?

The male doctor who assisted in working on him, Jim, was the father of forum member Ron Foster, whom I believe you met in the Máiréadfanforum group in the ballroom on Tuesday afternoon.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:06PM by Starman » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: