Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review Utrecht 27 Sept. 2011  (Read 9593 times)
Egwene

« on: September 28, 2011, 07:23AM »

I'm not going to discuss the show song by song. It was the same setlist as in Düsseldorf, but without 'Goodnight my angel' and 'Wenn du in meinen träumen..'
I was sitting second row this time and I really loved it! Al the time I was singing along (of course in silence.. nobody wants to listen to me, when you can hear the girls singing) Got lots of smiles and winks! There were 2 outstanding moments:
1. At the end of When you believe, Chloë always blows a kiss to someone.. and it went right in my direction! I was shocked.. and smiling like crazy haha
2. During the finale I blew a kiss to Lisa L. and she saw that. She blew one back to me!
The quality of the show seemed a lot better than in Düsseldorf. Different venue/accoustic(?) I guess.

I really liked the songs My Lagan Love, Isle of hope and At the Ceili. During intermission I met Evi, Martine and Lisette and the people they were with. Took some photo's. Don't know yet if I'm going to post it. Depends on if they want it. After she show we went to the stage door. Waited for a very long time, but they didn't have time for us. They just drove away very sadly. Would have loved to get some signs and photo's. Maybe next time (17 may 2012 in Düsseldorf!

Well.. I guess that's all. If you want to know something, just ask!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 10:03AM »

It was cool to finally meet you!  Grin And you can post the pics, but I might need a photoshop-treatment  Roll Eyes
Music Girl
Honorary Roadie

Do The Things You Love And You Will Live A Dream

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 12:48PM »

Of course I wanna see those Photo's!
It was nice seeing you again.
When I woke up this morning I remembered how crazy I have been acting that night.
Well Celtic Woman makes me do crazy things haha....

Egwene

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 01:10PM »

Haha yeah.. you were a bit crazy Grin Here are my photo's:

Music Girl
Honorary Roadie

Do The Things You Love And You Will Live A Dream

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 01:12PM »

I really Like the Photo's!
Good Memories of an AMAZING Night!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 01:48PM »

Thanks Saskia!  Cheesy

Forgive me for not smiling big, I'm a bit scared of camera's, and was very tired  Roll Eyes
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 11:53PM »

Great review, Saskia! I'm glad you had a such a fun time! Great piccies!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 09:56AM »

Saskia? Can I use your photo's to post with my review on the other forums?  Kiss
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 10:34AM »

*GASP* They took out Goodnight My Angel?!  Shocked Why? I loved that song!
Egwene

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 04:47AM »

Saskia? Can I use your photo's to post with my review on the other forums?  Kiss

Yes of course, but can you mention that the photo's are mine? Cheesy

And yes, they took Goodnight My Angel out.. I didn't miss it (didn't like the new version). My mother said it to me after the show, that they hadn't sung that song. I don't know if it was just here in Utrecht. Maybe someone who's been to the show in Antwerpen or Paris can tell if they cut it out completly this tour?
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 03:52PM »

Yes of course, but can you mention that the photo's are mine? Cheesy

I sure will! Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: