Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My review, Utrecht, 27-09-11  (Read 8120 times)
lisaholic nr1
« on: September 28, 2011, 09:47AM »

WOOHOOO!  This last show was just perfect! Everyone who talked to me yesterday or today can confirm I am even more happy then last time, Germany.

I had to go to school during the day, so that was terrible! I will not start about what I did during the day, that would be too boring, let’s keep that to myself!

My mom came to pick me up at school, and we were going with 3 other friends and my sister as well.
We just ate at McDonalds, that was the most simple thing to do, nothing special, just fast!

When we arrived in Utrecht I met Lisette and Saskia and then we went to our seats.

My seat was in front row, little bit to the right (left for the girls).
While we were waiting, I felt so nervous/excited yet again ,I just couldn’t help it! We took some photo’s of us sitting in our seats and when the show started, I was only thinking about the fact they maybe wouldn’t recognize me.

Like Saskia said, I am not going to discuss all songs, I think we all know them by now.

The first three songs, I saw Lil Lambe and Lisa K looking for me, I noticed they were looking in my direction all the time. Of course I totally spammed them on twitter  (I AM TO YOUR LEFT,,YOUR LEFT, FIRST ROW!!) I suppose they read that, because they were really looking for me.

At one point I realized they found me, both of them smiled to me all the time!
I saw Lisa looking, and suddenly she started to smile really wide, and I waved.
I got a few smiles from Chloë and our Pixie as well.

During the intermission I met Martine too, and we took some group shots!

At one point (can’t remember which song, I was in shock^^) Lisa gave me a HUGE smile, she nodded at me and both Lisa’s ran to my side of the stage, they stopped right in front of me, giggled, bent over and blew me both a kiss, on the exact same time! Siiiiiiiiight…melting completely!

After that, during ‘You Raise me Up’, Lisa suddenly looked into my eyes and kept staring for at least ¾ of the song! She kept staring and staring while singing and that made me cry, I felt so happy!

And the last song,’Spanish Lady’,  that is just so much fun! I was jumping like crazy, screaming my lungs out! When you do that, they sure notice you, both Lisa’s didn’t just give me a smile, they laughed a lot because I was looking like a jumping idiot!  I suppose they liked seeing that too though!

At the end of the song, the girls waved at me, laughing because I was gasping for air! ^^

I think this was about it, I have a few pictures from yesterday, if you want to see those, just ask, and I will post them!

After the show, we waited outside the gate for about 30 minutes, but they drove by us, and didn’t have time, despite that, I saw Mairead blewing a kiss at me through the window!

What a wonderful evening! Not likely to be forgotten soon!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 09:58AM »

Lovely review! It was nice to finally meet you. Glad that you couldn't meet the girls, because I had to leave soon after the concert and would have out of regret hit some things  Roll Eyes Hehe, just kidding of course  Wink
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 10:00AM »

Lovely review! It was nice to finally meet you. Glad that you couldn't meet the girls, because I had to leave soon after the concert and would have out of regret hit some things  Roll Eyes Hehe, just kidding of course  Wink

Whack Cheesy Grin
Music Girl
Honorary Roadie

Do The Things You Love And You Will Live A Dream

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 12:53PM »

It sure was One Heck Of A Night!
For the second time in row it was amazing to sit next to you again.  Cheesy
We really Rocked the Venue!
And I wanna see those picture  Cool

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 02:54PM »

I am waiting for Saskia to mail them! Smiley
Music Girl
Honorary Roadie

Do The Things You Love And You Will Live A Dream

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 10:44PM »

She already posted photo's.

Egwene

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 05:23AM »

She already posted photo's.

Haha, yes.. I'm so quick! Photo's are with my review. Grin It was so much fun meeting you. Still laughing about the fact that we arrived at the exact same time.
You have photo's too? Post them! Cheesy
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 05:40AM »

I cant be on the computer for long, but I will post them in a few days, getting off now, I am too sick to stay on Sad
Scott

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 05:57PM »

Thanks for the review, Evi. Smiley  There's nothing in the world like a Lisa smile, is there? Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: