Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Believe" Air Dates  (Read 48274 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: October 02, 2011, 09:23PM »

I don't think it's been announced yet, but does anyone know exactly WHEN in December that "Believe" will start airing on PBS?
And I hope I'm posting in the right place.

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 03:49AM »

I don't suppose they'll be doing a live-stream of it on the internet or?

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 05:28AM »

I "Believe" -- sorry, couldn't resist!! Grin -- the airdates are up to the individual PBS stations. Check your local station's online program guide starting after Thanksgiving. You might be able to receive e-mail alerts of broadcast times once the show as been listed on the PBS website.

Ben: Radio is livestreamed; but, I haven't seen TV programs.

btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 06:10AM »

At the first night's taping of the PBS special/DVD, the representative from PBA said they would air the program on December 3rd.  They may get preferential treatment on getting the show earlier than other PBS stations, but I bet everyone will have the show at about that time. That's usually about the time PBS begins their membership drives and Celtic Woman shows has always helped them in that regard.

Brad T

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 10:47AM »

Thanks you guys.  Smiley

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49PM »

Thanks for askin' Tiffany, I was wondering about this myself. Smiley

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 08:24AM »

I heard out of the blue and I am not assuming anything yet... But scott mentioned the  dates for the tours will be announced in oct/ nov  which when I asked pbs in cleveland they said during the Nov. "begathons"  They will be selling tickets. but they have no set date yet and it won't be the new one (probablly sfth or the christmas one) till after thanksgiving beginning of Dec. more than likely! Hope this helps!  If I hear anymore when things start getting legit I will let you know! were getting closer!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 10:47AM »

I heard out of the blue and I am not assuming anything yet... But scott mentioned the  dates for the tours will be announced in oct/ nov  which when I asked pbs in cleveland they said during the Nov. "begathons"  They will be selling tickets. but they have no set date yet and it won't be the new one (probablly sfth or the christmas one) till after thanksgiving beginning of Dec. more than likely! Hope this helps!  If I hear anymore when things start getting legit I will let you know! were getting closer!

Thank you Barb!  Smiley

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 12:19PM »

As soon as someone finds out the airing for KETC channel 9 in St. Louis, Missouri, be sure to post it here/email me/whatever it takes for me to know.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 05:46PM »

As soon as someone finds out the airing for KETC channel 9 in St. Louis, Missouri, be sure to post it here/email me/whatever it takes for me to know.

And Blue Ridge PBS!  Although my mom might tell me first since she works there but IDK lol.

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 06:25PM »

I'm going to be e-mailing my 2 pbs stations in a couple weeks

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Jennifer
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 07:11PM »

I emailed TPT again... They have me on an email alert for CW so that when they know when they'll be showing Believe I'll be able to get an email from them saying that.

If anyone finds out anything about any of the Minneapolis/St. Paul PBS stations showing Believe, please tell me! Smiley
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 03:57PM »

I'm not sure when it will be in Washington. Perhaps I'll email KBTC/KCTS

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 01:52PM »

I'm not sure when it will be in Washington. Perhaps I'll email KBTC/KCTS
PLEASE let me know what you find out! I can't figure out the WA PBS websites at all so I can't even figure out how to figure out when it will be on!

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 02:20PM »

This is what i got from WPT here in Wisconsin

Thank you for writing to Wisconsin Public Television regarding Celtic Woman’s new show Believe. This program is tentatively scheduled to air on Wisconsin Public Television on Monday December 5 from 7:00-9:00pm and repeated on Saturday December 10 from 7:00-9:00pm. We are not offering tickets during this pledge event.

Still waiting on TPT in St. Paul, MN about tickets
Update
TPT is airing Believe on Dec.5th and on Dec.13th on TPT2 and on Dec 9th on TPT life nothing yet on tickets
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:04AM by Glen » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: