Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Believe" Air Dates  (Read 48276 times)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 04:52PM »

I'm not sure when it will be in Washington. Perhaps I'll email KBTC/KCTS
PLEASE let me know what you find out! I can't figure out the WA PBS websites at all so I can't even figure out how to figure out when it will be on!

On the website, the TV schedules for KCTS and KBTC are currently up until November 30, so it will be a few days until we gety the schedule for December and CW.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 07:56PM »

This is what i got from WPT here in Wisconsin

Thank you for writing to Wisconsin Public Television regarding Celtic Woman’s new show Believe. This program is tentatively scheduled to air on Wisconsin Public Television on Monday December 5 from 7:00-9:00pm and repeated on Saturday December 10 from 7:00-9:00pm. We are not offering tickets during this pledge event.

Still waiting on TPT in St. Paul, MN about tickets

Did you simply e-mail your PBS station to find out about that? Cuz I've never done this before (getting tickets and, hopefully, M&G through PBS). Only ever been to one concert back in April and I got those tickets through the venue itself.
lisaKfanatic

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 08:10PM »

I emailed TPT again... They have me on an email alert for CW so that when they know when they'll be showing Believe I'll be able to get an email from them saying that.

If anyone finds out anything about any of the Minneapolis/St. Paul PBS stations showing Believe, please tell me! Smiley

I looked online and saw that they were showing it Dec. 6th

Jennifer
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 08:42PM »

I emailed TPT again... They have me on an email alert for CW so that when they know when they'll be showing Believe I'll be able to get an email from them saying that.

If anyone finds out anything about any of the Minneapolis/St. Paul PBS stations showing Believe, please tell me! Smiley

I looked online and saw that they were showing it Dec. 6th
thanks! Smiley
JennSheriff

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 07:14AM »

KET will air Believe on December 3 at 8PM on KET2. So excited!

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 09:35AM »

PLEASE let me know what you find out! I can't figure out the WA PBS websites at all so I can't even figure out how to figure out when it will be on!

On the website, the TV schedules for KCTS and KBTC are currently up until November 30, so it will be a few days until we gety the schedule for December and CW.
Waiting....waiting......waiting.....GAH!

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 09:51AM »

This is what i got from WPT here in Wisconsin

Thank you for writing to Wisconsin Public Television regarding Celtic Woman’s new show Believe. This program is tentatively scheduled to air on Wisconsin Public Television on Monday December 5 from 7:00-9:00pm and repeated on Saturday December 10 from 7:00-9:00pm. We are not offering tickets during this pledge event.

Still waiting on TPT in St. Paul, MN about tickets

Did you simply e-mail your PBS station to find out about that? Cuz I've never done this before (getting tickets and, hopefully, M&G through PBS). Only ever been to one concert back in April and I got those tickets through the venue itself.

Yes alot of us have contacts within our local PBS stations and we email them and in most cases we buy tickets before the air date of the show. Go to the pbs station and go to there contact page and your looking for member services or there general info contact email. Last year i had my tickets to my show sometime in Nov. way ahead of the airing in Dec. Hope this helps

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 03:36AM »

Anyone who gets GPB, I received the following by e-mail:

Thank you for contacting Georgia Public Broadcasting's Member & Audience Services Department.  Yes, we will air the Celtic Woman "Believe" program during our November 24 - December 11 Membership Drive.  I am unable to confirm the dates and times but will have this information within a couple of weeks.  As soon as I am able to confirm the air dates, I will email you the information.  We will have tickets available as thank you gifts for donations received during the Membership Drive.  Our Meet and Greet event is always done by a drawing.  Everyone who donates for tickets is entered in the drawing to receive Meet & Greet tickets.

I can post the dates & times when I receive them.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 08:50AM »

For those of you in and around Cinci, I recieved this via e-mail from Dan Virzi at CET:

Thank you for your message and for checking in regarding CELTIC WOMAN. We'll be airing their new program, BELIEVE, on Sunday, December 4 at 8:00 pm.

YAY!!!!!!!!! What's even better is that I get off work about an hour beforehand! So I can pop me some popcorn and everything!  Grin
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 12:48PM »

ahhh!  Wnet 13 in New york gave me a headache all day!  Just to try to get any info out of them is something!! Oh and just in case anyone calls don't beofre thanksgiving the guy had no customer service phone manners at all.  And he was the manager!  I told him his company was on the girls websight and they were representing them  and he was like no maybe around thanksgiving possibly around beg. of dec. and even if we will be doing a pledge..... OK  this guys doesn't know how adamitt i am about getting these tickets! and there websight just to scroll through or type "cltic woman" it's all messed up! If I find out mor eI will let you know ..... [going to call the other channel on the  websight and squeeze info out of them] Ironic that they were sold out of M&g's and tx already??!!  I just don't think theygot anything in yet!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 09:42AM »

still trying to find out the air dates around Bay Area and LA...PBS websites are hard to use.  Huh
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 10:15AM »

KCTS has posted their schedule for December 2011.

Celtic Woman - Believe is scheduled for Saturday, December 10 @ 5pm.

Still no word on KBTC.

Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 12:09PM »

UNC-TV's Believe Airdates:

Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 @ 8:00 PM
Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011 @ 2:00 AM
Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011 @ 7:00 PM

I think I'll be home for all three of them! I don't think I'll watch the 2 AM showing though!

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 01:04PM »

KCTS has posted their schedule for December 2011.

Celtic Woman - Believe is scheduled for Saturday, December 10 @ 5pm.

Still no word on KBTC.

HOORAY!!!!! I also found out that it will be on December 13th @ 9pm......That's right! The CD figured that out! Cheesy
*jumping up and down in excitement!*

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2011, 12:42PM »

Still waiting to find out when KETCs and WSIUs will be.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: