Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe DVD/CD on Amazon  (Read 43014 times)
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 07:06AM »

Great and the DVD is only available for region 1... Angry

On amazon.de there's also a CD one but with a different promo pic?

http://www.amazon.de/Believe-Celtic-Woman/dp/B004RRVAIS/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1317980096&sr=1-1-spell

and it's rather expensive as well...

DVD doesn't show up if you look for it.
The "Believe" cover you posted here, Ben, is not the same thing as the "Believe" taping in Atlanta. The "Believe" CD with the white cover is for release in Japan only and doesn't have the new songs from Atlanta - it has Princess Toyotomi and some other songs.

Someone correct me if I have this wrong; but, I think the new DVD/CD's are released in N. America (region 1) first and then later internationally. This is most likely because of PBS' broadcasts and pledge drives.

Oh, ok thanks.

Scott said one day on Twitter : The DVD had no regions. I bought SFTH, TGJ, CW DVD's in New York and that's works in France Smiley I will buy the CD/DVD Believe in New York if I could go for Believe - Tour Cheesy

I'm not sure if I can go to the Believe tour in the US, but if I can, then I'll have to buy them there as well, as it would take longer to order them from amazon (if the tour starts in February). About the different regions... this was discussed before if I'm not mistaken?

MaryNorth93
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 08:37AM »

Wow, I'll just say that I lOVE the cover. Sometimes is less really more  Cheesy Love the blue. Very attractive. And I'll just wait for the dvd/cd to show up on a few international sites. Looking foreward to it. My ipod and photoshop are craving for new songs Grin Grin
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 10:12AM »

http://www.amazon.de/Believe-Celtic-Woman/dp/B004RRVAIS/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1317980096&sr=1-1-spell

The "Believe" cover you posted here, Ben, is not the same thing as the "Believe" taping in Atlanta. The "Believe" CD with the white cover is for release in Japan only and doesn't have the new songs from Atlanta - it has Princess Toyotomi and some other songs.

Someone correct me if I have this wrong; but, I think the new DVD/CD's are released in N. America (region 1) first and then later internationally. This is most likely because of PBS' broadcasts and pledge drives.

Oh, ok thanks.

Scott said one day on Twitter : The DVD had no regions. I bought SFTH, TGJ, CW DVD's in New York and that's works in France Smiley I will buy the CD/DVD Believe in New York if I could go for Believe - Tour Cheesy

I'm not sure if I can go to the Believe tour in the US, but if I can, then I'll have to buy them there as well, as it would take longer to order them from amazon (if the tour starts in February). About the different regions... this was discussed before if I'm not mistaken?

Perhaps I can't remember Huh But I'm sure it will work in Europe.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 11:38AM »

Oh, ok thanks.

Perhaps I can't remember Huh But I'm sure it will work in Europe.

We'll have to ask sometime before it's released. Maybe a tweet or so to Scott Porter?

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 11:39AM »

Placed pre order..... 

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Breno

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 01:39PM »

I will wait a Brazilian store sell it in January. =)
According to Amazon, this DVD only works in the U.S. and Canada.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 01:43PM »

That's write for all Celtic Woman's DVD, I think that will work out of America and Canada.

Breno

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 01:46PM »

That's write for all Celtic Woman's DVD, I think that will work out of America and Canada.

I'm afraid to buy on Amazon and the DVD does not work here ....
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 01:48PM »

Just saw this on Amazon for "Believe". CD is $18.58  http://www.amazon.com/Believe-Celtic-Woman/dp/B005RYF5H2/ref=sr_1_5?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1317939689&sr=1-5 and the DVD is $13.99 http://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Woman-Believe/dp/B005RYF5JA/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1317939689&sr=1-4. Both according to Amazon willbe released on Jan. 24, 2012 and are available for pre-order. There is no product or song information listed yet.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 03:32PM »

I'm afraid to buy on Amazon and the DVD does not work here ....

I'll tell you if that's works Cheesy

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 03:50PM »

woohooo! I ordered my as soon as I got the news! ubber excited!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 04:48PM »

Scott said: "...All DVDs are region encoded." -- on Aug. 15th. I think if your DVD player is region-free, then you can play any DVD?? That's great your DVDs work! Smiley

From Amazon: Global region codes identify specific DVDs and Blu-ray discs that are compatible with the players typically sold in that region. The majority of all current titles play in only one specific region unless otherwise noted. Most of the DVDs and Blu-ray discs sold by Amazon.com are encoded for Region 1 (for standard DVDs) or Region A (for Blu-ray discs) only and may not work on DVD or Blu-ray players in other countries.

Hopefully, the international release won't be too long after N. America.

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 11:02PM »

Love the covers! But I think it might grab more people's attention if the girls were on it. Wink

On the topic of the regions, it looks like the older DVDs were region free, but according to amazon, TGJ and Believe are both region 1, unfortunately.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28PM »

I LOVE THE CD & DVD COVERS!!!!!  They are so beautiful!

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 03:08AM »

Scott said: "...All DVDs are region encoded." -- on Aug. 15th. I think if your DVD player is region-free, then you can play any DVD?? That's great your DVDs work! Smiley

From Amazon: Global region codes identify specific DVDs and Blu-ray discs that are compatible with the players typically sold in that region. The majority of all current titles play in only one specific region unless otherwise noted. Most of the DVDs and Blu-ray discs sold by Amazon.com are encoded for Region 1 (for standard DVDs) or Region A (for Blu-ray discs) only and may not work on DVD or Blu-ray players in other countries.

Hopefully, the international release won't be too long after N. America.

How does one know if a DVD player is region-free? I'm not really skilled when it comes to this technical stuff.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: