Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe Tour - February 9th - Atlanta 2012  (Read 5318 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« on: October 20, 2011, 11:06PM »

Hey ! I just found that on PBA, I think it could be important for those who want to go to see Believe Tour. So they will begin the Tour from the east coast I think.

http://www.pba.org/support/5387/

So they will begin the Tour from the east coast I think.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:08PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
edanargu

Celtic Woman fan from Mexico!

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 12:55AM »

Great. I'm looking forward to get news about more cities where Celtic Woman will perform for the 2012 US tour. I won't miss it. I'm totally in.

I'm getting excited since NOW!

Celtic Woman do not know borders. They also live inside the heart of a Mexican fan.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 08:21AM »

they announced the dates and i am DEVISTATED  Cry Cry Cry the pbs lady said they were coming to cleveland and they had everything thing set. then I talked to her and she said oops it is for akron  Cry Cry  god i was so excited and looking foward to it too.  After the worst year ever that was the  only thing i was looking foward to. i pretty much give up now and expect any of their tours not to come here  Cry

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 08:25AM »

The full tour schedule has been posted. Smiley

Here they are! http://www.celticwoman.com/north-american-tour-dates-2012/
carl

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 09:14AM »

Only one date for Atlanta Huh   We usually get two.   Maybe the DVD taping counts Smiley

Did anyone get the "alert" from PBA ?

Just seems a little early ...
KelticKraze

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:27AM »

Guess I better work me some over time to pay for the 4 I want to go to. Grin

KC
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 10:31AM »

We will try to go in Fairfax Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
aNDy
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 10:43AM »

I finally called PBA yesterday afternoon for my first M&G + PIT seat tickets Grin February better hurry up and get here!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 11:22AM »

I AM SO OVER-THE-MOON EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll be going to the ROANOKE SHOW!!!!!  Smiley

lisaKfanatic

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 11:46AM »

How much are Meet and Greet tickets usally?

SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 01:21PM »

How much are Meet and Greet tickets usally?

It depends upon the PBS station. They can vary from $200.00 - 1000.00 for a pair of tickets with Meet & Greet. There is no "set" price. It really varies with the different PBS markets.

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 03:35PM »

ooooo ouch on the 1000 "I hope they aren't that much :/" in that case I would love to wait till the fall!! This girl is more than likely radio city bound in march now! wooo! They just didn't know the price.  I would fall over if they were 1000 Tongue usualy in cleveland they are 250!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
lisaKfanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 07:26PM »

Oh, wow.  Cry

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 09:08AM »

If you do buy the M&Gs though, do you get to choose your seats? Like say if I were to call my local venue directly where its first come first serve?
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 11:55AM »

NOPE! Especially if its through pbs!  Sorry Sad  I learned that one first hand and it really depends on how many tickets they sell etc!  You can request how close you want to be but its not 100% gaurantee!  I was just lucky (3 yrs ago) that I had an awesome lady at pbs helping me and got me front row seats! Not sure about the rest! And if you go throught the theatre to get the tickets you just choose i you want balcony front of the theatre middle floor or the back and the seats are definately not gauranteed! Trust me on that one I had my fair share of probelms with other shows and getting decent seats... or strangely ending up in the middle ofthe highest baclng for some reason when I thought it was the front one...!  All I hear from pbs id=s first come first serve! hope this helps!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: