Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe 2012 Tour dates are up at CW.com  (Read 18103 times)
cwroadie

« on: October 21, 2011, 10:56AM »

Cheesyhttp://www.celticwoman.com/north-american-tour-dates-2012/

Columbia,SC February 26, 2012

admin note: Link fix. aislin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:02PM by aislin » Logged
brandina

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 04:19PM »

ahhh!  Definitely cant wait until this tour! Considering either the Baltimore or Fairfax one!   This definitely made my weekend even better!  Cheesy Cheesy
CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 06:41PM »

Cool,Cincinnati made the cut,March 23rd  Grin

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:01PM »

Hope to make that one again next year too!  Hope to see you there!  Wink Grin

klaxen

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 12:11AM »

I noticed a few gap dates, specifically of interest to me is 10 Feb 2012 there is no show but the next show on the 11th Feb is only a few hours from the show on the 9th.. wonder if they are keeping empty slots in large venues as a secondary night, should the first night sell out?
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 11:29AM »

Hope to make that one again next year too!  Hope to see you there!  Wink Grin
Uber excited for that one! I'll have to take off work that day... But so be it!

Btw, how much do M&Gs usually run for in Cinci?
JennSheriff

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 12:40PM »

I am going to try to go to one show in Louisville. Can't wait!

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 03:21PM »

*GASP* APRIL 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ST PAUL, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this time, I will be buying a M&G ticket.... Time to start saving now....

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 05:05PM »

Great!  KET usually pledges the first night's show in the December pledge drive and the second night with the Spring pledge drive in February.  Hope to see you there.

p.s. Sorry I didn't meet you in Atlanta!  I started to come over and introduce myself at The Publick after the second night's filming, but didn't and looked around and  you all were gone! You were there with Rachel, Elizabeth and Alexa, weren't you?

JennSheriff

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 05:47PM »

Great!  KET usually pledges the first night's show in the December pledge drive and the second night with the Spring pledge drive in February.  Hope to see you there.

p.s. Sorry I didn't meet you in Atlanta!  I started to come over and introduce myself at The Publick after the second night's filming, but didn't and looked around and  you all were gone! You were there with Rachel, Elizabeth and Alexa, weren't you?

I saw on KET's website that they are airing Celtic Woman Christmas DVD but that will be the last week of November. They have said when they will air believe yet! 

I wasn't at The Publick after the second night's filming I went straight to my car after the show. However, I was at Fado pub before the show if you were there.

Jennifer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 05:59PM »

I will SO be there April 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

*GASP* APRIL 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ST PAUL, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this time, I will be buying a M&G ticket.... Time to start saving now....

You can do it, Sarah! Smiley
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 03:38PM »

YAY!!!!! SEATTLE APRIL 23RD! I am so so so so so excited! I haven't been to a celtic woman show in almost TWO YEARS! I am stoked!

Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 05:06PM »

Baltimore date falls on spring break! AHHHH could this be the beginning of my first CW show?Huh Please yes!!!
aNDy
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 05:20PM »

Pledged for the Atlanta M&G. This would be my first one and I'm getting super nervous already!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 08:18PM »

Baltimore date falls on spring break! AHHHH could this be the beginning of my first CW show?Huh Please yes!!!

I feel your excitment, my first concert was the first full day of my spring break. and now I'm seeing them on St Patties day because I can't see them at RCMH

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: