Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe 2012 Tour dates are up at CW.com  (Read 18113 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 08:25PM »

Cool,Cincinnati made the cut,March 23rd  Grin

Hope to make that one again next year too!  Hope to see you there!  Wink Grin
Uber excited for that one! I'll have to take off work that day... But so be it!

Btw, how much do M&Gs usually run for in Cinci?
So far nothing on their website about it www.cetconnect.org ,BUT they may let you pledge ahead of time,Not sure of the cost,,just had a theater ticket last yeatr,CET in Cincinnati is 513-381-4033
Thanks for the mumber! I sent CET an email in regards to it. But if they don't email me back in the 3 business days like they said they would, I'll be calling. Last year I got really really lucky bacause an incredibly nice gentleman gave me and my best friend his 2 M&Gs at the end of the concert but I certainly can't rely on that happening again! lol
papa georgio

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 03:45PM »

Just received email of Believe 2012 tour. I'm hoping to get a meet and greet ticket. I have been trying for years to get one chance. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Papa Georgio.    God Bless Celtic Woman
JennSheriff

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 02:47PM »

I just checked the tour dates again and they took away a Louisville date. They were supposed to be in Louisville April 9 and April 10 now it just the 10th.  I wonder why? Maybe because of Easter is April 8. I don't know!  Anyway  hopefully I can go!

Enchanted

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 04:27PM »

Woo Hoo!  They are coming to the West Coast again.  We sure missed them last year.  Hopefully I can make it to the Sacramento show.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 03:55PM »

I just checked the tour dates again and they took away a Louisville date. They were supposed to be in Louisville April 9 and April 10 now it just the 10th.  I wonder why? Maybe because of Easter is April 8. I don't know!  Anyway  hopefully I can go!

Oh no!  I hope it will change back!  I don't see a scheduling reason for the change.  In 2010 the second night show in Louisville was on Easter Eve.  I remember I gave them an Easter Card at the M&G, so I don't think Easter is the reason for the change.  Huh Undecided

JennSheriff

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 04:19PM »

Oh no!  I hope it will change back!  I don't see a scheduling reason for the change.  In 2010 the second night show in Louisville was on Easter Eve.  I remember I gave them an Easter Card at the M&G, so I don't think Easter is the reason for the change.  Huh Undecided

I don't know the reason for the change.

CelticWomanAddict
Total Fanatic

You'll Never Walk Alone

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 11:21PM »

Yeah,Cincinnati used to have 2 shows too,now only 1 and last year was a afternoon show,I like a night show better when I'm fully awake  Roll Eyes

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 04:25AM »

South Bend was also removed -- this was due to a last minute issue with the venue...per Scott.

JennSheriff

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 06:13AM »

On April 15th (tax day) they have a date but no city or venue. Whats going on there?

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 09:04AM »

Yeah,Cincinnati used to have 2 shows too,now only 1 and last year was a afternoon show,I like a night show better when I'm fully awake  Roll Eyes
Yeah I'm hoping Cinci is at night this year too! Otherwise I'll have to snatch my best friend out of school early! Shh!  Wink Lol
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 01:09PM »

On April 15th (tax day) they have a date but no city or venue. Whats going on there?
That was when Austin Texas was scheduled

JennSheriff

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 04:13PM »

I am going to try to go to one show in Louisville. Can't wait!

Great!  KET usually pledges the first night's show in the December pledge drive and the second night with the Spring pledge drive in February.  Hope to see you there.

p.s. Sorry I didn't meet you in Atlanta!  I started to come over and introduce myself at The Publick after the second night's filming, but didn't and looked around and  you all were gone! You were there with Rachel, Elizabeth and Alexa, weren't you?

I have email KET and they have two tickets and two meet and greet passes. I don't know if I will be able to go through them. I can't afford what they want for them. I would love to go to a meet and greet but the economy has not be good to me.

Sorgi

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 04:18PM »

I better start stashing away some money to pay for April 25th.

-Dan

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2011, 04:37PM »

This is great! They're coming to California!!! I just might be able to go this time!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2011, 03:20PM »

I just got an email from PBS and they said they weren`t sure if they would have M & G tickets for the April show in St. Paul, but if they did, they would be around $600

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: