Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple songs may not be on the special  (Read 8509 times)
Jennifer
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 10:09PM »

According to a Scott tweet, the deluxe cd is available exclusively thru Barnes & Noble as of today. Couln't find it on B&N website.
I couldn't find it on the website either... that's cool it'll be available through Barnes and Noble, though.
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 08:53AM »

It won't actually show up on the website until it is actually available.  The CD is not yet available for purchase, although Amazon has it available for Pre-Order.  The release date is the same as the DVD ... January 24, 2012
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 09:23AM »

Oh! I'm still so upset over the missing songs! The Broadway Tribute and My Heart Was Home Again in particular!  Cry
Gerard

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 10:44AM »

Here it is:

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/Believe/Celtic-Woman/e/5099995543123?itm=1&usri=celtic%252Bwoman%252Bbelieve

But I do agree: shame about the missing songs.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 10:43AM »

Oh! I'm still so upset over the missing songs! The Broadway Tribute and My Heart Was Home Again in particular!  Cry

Wait... these won't be on the DVD or on the PBS special?  Cause I know in SFTH True Colors was on the DVD, but not the special, and You'll be in my heart was on the special but not the DVD...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Gerard

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 11:25AM »

Wait... these won't be on the DVD or on the PBS special?  Cause I know in SFTH True Colors was on the DVD, but not the special, and You'll be in my heart was on the special but not the DVD...

They won't be on the CD (well, at least, they are not listed on the track list found on barnesandnoble.com. And it's a shame.
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 01:17PM »

Scott said in a tweet : There is a 20 minute making of documentary & 4 songs not seen on PBS!

Sweet!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 01:49PM »

I'm pretty sure that every song in the Sizzle Reel will be on the PBS performance or they wouldn't promote it. But stranger things have happened.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: