Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations Lisa & Scott!  (Read 33403 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 07:03PM »

All the blessing in the world to you on this happy occasion, Lisa and Scott!  I'm sure the kids are excited! You've hencforth the prayers and well-wishes of all your fans!  Kiss Grin Grin

And Rich, we must have another birthday pool, like we had with Ellie!  I was just a week off with my guess!  Cool

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 07:20PM »

Great news for Lisa Smiley Whoever the replacement is, I hope they will keep her when Lisa returns (like they did with Alex) Cheesy
I was literally jst going to say the same thing!  And I am really excited for them! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 07:27PM »

Awww!  Big congrats to lisa scott and the rest of the kelly-porter family!  Very exciting!  I am sure the girl that is filling in is going to be just wonderful, even though I will miss Lisa in radio city Sad But will be exciting when she returns, and maybe meet whoever the new girl will be?!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
roy

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 07:38PM »

My best wishes and prayers Lisa, to you and Scott.Congrats and much happiness to you on this wonderful announcement.We all will miss you next year and hope to hear many great reports from you about the new bundle of joy you will have in your lives.Take care.
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 08:01PM »

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO THE PORTER/KELLY FAMILY!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, this is fabulous news!! I wonder what it is! She will definitely be missed on tour though!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 08:19PM »

I really wanna give Lisa a present!  Gotta think of something special for her and the baby.
Ordinarily, I'd recommend getting Celtic Woman's Lullaby album for the new mother, but in this case...

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 09:27PM »

Congratulations to Lisa and Scott! This is wonderful news for them! I'll miss seeing Lisa on tour with them early in the year, but who cares! Nothing's more wonderful for our favorite Celtic Woman than this! Congratulations once again!
JuanV

Lynn, you're the best!

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 11:22PM »

Congratulations to Lisa and her family. Smiley
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2011, 09:29AM »

I posted on Facebook, but I will here too ... there can't be enough congratulations!

To Lisa, Scott and the kids, all the happiest and best wishes on this fantastic news!  I wish only for an easy pregnany, an strong and healthy baby and joy all around!

As for who will fill in for Lisa, David seems to have the most amazing talent for finding JUST the right person to step into Celtic Woman, so I'm sure we will see that once again!  Will they stay after Lisa's return (assuming she does) though ... only time wll tell.  Everything at this point indicates that David and the girls themselves are very happy with a four person format, so they may choose to do that.  After all, having the new girl stay with Lisa returning would mean the entire show would have to be changed, including the musical arrangements, the choreography, the song lists and assignments .. it would not be easy to do!

By Excalibur:
Great news for Lisa.   Whoever the replacement is, I hope they will keep her when Lisa returns (like they did with Alex)

Don't forget that Alex actually remained with the group after Lisa's return the first time so she could take over Orla's spot in the line-up due to Orla's leaving the group.  I'm really hoping there is NOT a repeat of this kind of situation, as it might mean somone else leaving!

Peter
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:40AM by hesprit » Logged
Excalibur

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 11:09AM »

By Excalibur:
Great news for Lisa.   Whoever the replacement is, I hope they will keep her when Lisa returns (like they did with Alex)

Don't forget that Alex actually remained with the group after Lisa's return the first time so she could take over Orla's spot in the line-up due to Orla's leaving the group.  I'm really hoping there is NOT a repeat of this kind of situation, as it might mean somone else leaving!

Peter

Of course I meant to say that I'd like both the new singer and Lisa to stay Cheesy

brandina

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 11:12AM »

Awwwww! Congrats to Lisa and her family! I'll definintely miss seeing her on the tour, but babies are beautiful gifts! Smiley
chellek

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 12:08PM »

I am so very happy for Lisa, but I am also equally sad.  Lisa is my favorite, and it will just not be the same when I go in April.  I know it's selfish, but I am so disappointed.  I can console myself that I can see her in December, but it still makes me sad.   Sad
frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

Celtic Woman biggest french fan!

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 01:26PM »

Congratulations to Lisa and Scott !!!!

Very happy for them!

Lisa will be missed and i just hope that she will be back as soon as possible!

all that i want is to share my love for Celtic Woman with you Smiley
Breno

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 03:08PM »

I really hope the new girl does not leave the group when Lisa returns.
Celtic Woman with four vocalists again is my dream!  Roll Eyes
Jack

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 03:19PM »

Congratulations, Lisa and Scott!!  

On the subject of a replacement----If I were king-for-a-day, I would select two, Alex and Meav.  It would bring the group back to four and give the fans a show they could love, without having to break in someone new.  Orla would have been in the running but she seems to already have her sails set in a flourishing new career.

Jack
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: