Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations Lisa & Scott!  (Read 33401 times)
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2011, 10:36PM »

If one of the kids could play the violin and the other 3 could sing, she could start her own music group -
"Celtic Children"(?) Smiley
If their last name had been Kelly, I'd say "Keltic Kids"! Cheesy

celticgirlakp

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2011, 09:54AM »

So am I understanding right she is leaving for good or is she returning after her maternity leave?
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2011, 11:02AM »

So am I understanding right she is leaving for good or is she returning after her maternity leave?

CW.com says it is just maternity leave which means she does intend to rejoin the show.

aislin
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 06:57PM »

Lisa has quite a history of quickly returning to performing after maternity leave.  She probably has the routine down, so it will be a matter of her desire to return at the appropriate time, barring any health problems.  Smiley

hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19PM »

W00000TT CONGRATS to Lisa and Scott!!! Grin Grin Grin So happy & excited for them!!!!! HUGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 11:46PM »

Lisa has quite a history of quickly returning to performing after maternity leave.  She probably has the routine down, so it will be a matter of her desire to return at the appropriate time, barring any health problems.  Smiley

May I point out, though, that 4 kids are harder to take care of than 3......that may have something to do with whether or not she comes back.

Chloever9

« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2011, 08:20AM »

Lisa Kelly you never cease to amaze me. You'll be dearly missed and I really hope you'll return to Celtic Woman after your delivery. Congratulations! SmileySmileySmiley

Thank you Haley for my awesome banner!!!! SmileySmileySmiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2011, 03:25PM »

May I point out, though, that 4 kids are harder to take care of than 3......that may have something to do with whether or not she comes back.

she is due early in june and I know they are doing a fall tour and into 2013.  I hope she at least comes back for the fall tour which will hopefully be in sept/oct?? On her twitter I did read ... And didn't mean to,  but she said "I will not be touring in '12 at all". It is sad but, def. 2013 and hopefully if she has everything is going well enough I hope she comes back in the fall!! But we will miss def. miss her, a year w/o lisa Sad But, def. her family and health/ well being  is #1 priority, and I am sure she will know when she wants to come back! we will have to wait and see!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2011, 04:39PM »

CW.com says it is just maternity leave which means she does intend to rejoin the show.

aislin

Oh thank goodness oh that is such a relief to hear Smiley

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2011, 02:18PM »

aislin

Oh thank goodness oh that is such a relief to hear Smiley

Oh good! I'd be so devistated if she left lol. but of course, it would be her desicion and I'd stand by her

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Jeannie

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2012, 07:46AM »

I would like to add my wishes to Lisa and Scott on the upcoming birth of their fourth child. I wish Lisa an easy birth and may she and Scott have a happy and healthy baby. I hope she keeps the fans appraised of her health as they await the birth of their child. Cogradulations Again Lisa and Scott. I shall miss seeing you on tour

Jeannie Kiss

LLCMS
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2012, 02:03PM »

Congratulations Lisa, Hope all goes well with the delivery!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: