Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't "debunk" Chloe for who?  (Read 18256 times)
Meldy

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 03:57PM »

I agree, Chloe is part of Celtic Woman, she IS Celtic Woman.  Chloe is a significant, much more than a significant member of this wonderful group.

Banner by:  Scott
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 04:58PM »

Before this gets out of hand or taken completely out of context, Chloe is not going anywhere. There's just a slight bit of confusion in this thread, is all. We can all relax, knowing that Chloe is truly a CELTIC WOMAN.

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Meldy

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 05:01PM »

Wink

Banner by:  Scott
m.k.c.
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 09:59PM »

Before this gets out of hand or taken completely out of context, Chloe is not going anywhere. There's just a slight bit of confusion in this thread, is all. We can all relax, knowing that Chloe is truly a CELTIC WOMAN.

Peace to all ... Bill

Good call Bill. Wouldn't want anyone to panic  Smiley
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 06:53AM »

Okay, gang, I think we've come to the conclusion that Chloe is not being "debunked" or leaving CW.  Kimberley meant no disrespect, nor did she expect to unleash a storm of controversy.  In fact, KAJ might just be Chloe's biggest fan, and she's been a delightful member through several incarnations of this forum.

I think we've ended this discussion on a positive note, so I'm respectfully closing this thread.

Rich

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: