Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will fill Lisa Ks wonderful shoes ????  (Read 13769 times)
rphume

« on: November 13, 2011, 11:21AM »

Shocked It is terrific that a new little Kelly is en route ! But who will join the Believe tour ? I am intrigued by Deirdre Shannon. She has a lovely voice, but doesn't seem to be acknowledged for her Celtic Woman contribution. What do you think ?
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 08:43PM »

I read somewhere that they'll be announcing her replacement in the next couple weeks.  I for one, would love love love to see Alex back! Smiley
Also, how amazing would it be if her sister, Helen filled in for her... or Sarah Burke?
I'm sure whoever David finds will be amazing!!  He's never failed to find an amazing woman for Celtic Woman yet... Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 10:13PM »

How about another Kelly we all know and love??

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
greenfire6
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 10:56PM »

Here is the classified ad:

Wanted: Seriously good female voacalist with killer range and stage presence. Preferably Irish and preferably good looking. Must be willing to travel extensively and endure admiration from crazed fans.

Please contact Mr. David Downes @ Celtic Woman LTD. ASAP!

Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 06:14AM »

I think it`ll be someone we`re not familiar with.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jack

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 09:03AM »

I agree, but we can still dream.  Alex could easily handle it without missing a note and would be a perfect fit for Lisa l. and Chloe.  In addition, she is already a fan favorite.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 09:19AM »

I just hope that whoever it is stays for the duration and becomes a permanent member of Celtic Woman! Don't get me wrong, the girls sound amazing with 3 singers and our patented Fairy Fiddler! But I'd love to have a 5th girl to become insanely attached to!

But hopefully it won't be like the situation with Deirdre Shannon. I've loved her in the few CW vids I've seen with her while she filled in for Meav.
carl

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 09:57AM »

I would guess a replacement would not be announced until after all the Christmas Concerts are completed.

And I still have Lisa Kelly to look forward to on December 20th Smiley

(big big smile)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 12:05PM »

And I still have Lisa Kelly to look forward to on December 20th Smiley

(big big smile)
JEALOUS!!!!!!
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 07:22PM »

I agree, but we can still dream.  Alex could easily handle it without missing a note and would be a perfect fit for Lisa l. and Chloe.  In addition, she is already a fan favorite.

Of course, the very same could be said for Lynn as well. (It sure wouldn't break my heart if I saw the ever beautiful and elegant Lynn back with CW either. Even if just for a short while).

But, here we go on that old 'speculation train' again. We'll have to see what happens.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 07:47PM »

It probably will be, although David has never failed to amaze us! Smiley
I still feel so incredibly blessed that I get to see my favorite Celtic Woman on December 16th. Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 08:41PM »

I still feel so incredibly blessed that I get to see my favorite Celtic Woman on December 16th. Cheesy

I feel blessed to see her on December 16th too! And in the front row! Cheesy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 09:39AM »

I feel blessed to see her on December 16th too! And in the front row! Cheesy
My 5th Celtic Woman concert with the incredible Lisa Kelly on stage!!!!! Smiley  I feel so lucky!

Thanks Scott! 
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 11:20PM »

We'll just have to wait and see who it is.  I know she will be awesome.  I instantly became attached to Lil Lambe when she joined, and I never heard of her before.  Whoever it is will be great, no matter if it's someone we know about, or someone totally new.  And yes, I do hope they keep her when Lisa returns!  The 3-part harmonies are great, but I miss the fullness of 4 singers and a fairy fiddle.  It's just COMPLETE with 5 members.
And I hope it's not like Deirdre's situation where she joins and never gets to record anything with the group.  Deirdre is awesome and deserved to record even just one song with the girls.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 09:11AM »

We'll just have to wait and see who it is.  I know she will be awesome.  I instantly became attached to Lil Lambe when she joined, and I never heard of her before.  Whoever it is will be great, no matter if it's someone we know about, or someone totally new.  And yes, I do hope they keep her when Lisa returns!  The 3-part harmonies are great, but I miss the fullness of 4 singers and a fairy fiddle.  It's just COMPLETE with 5 members.
And I hope it's not like Deirdre's situation where she joins and never gets to record anything with the group.  Deirdre is awesome and deserved to record even just one song with the girls.
Totally agree with everything you said Tiffany! Especially about our Lil Lambe! But then again, she's just so lovable and adorable!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: