Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Órla to perform in Kilkenny, Ireland 18 December 2011  (Read 8195 times)
greenfire6
« on: November 15, 2011, 03:30PM »

Órla is amazing! No sooner is she safe home and this is announced!

http://www.set.ie/events-guide/events/orla-fallon-s-carols-for-christmas

Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:36PM by greenfire6 » Logged
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 06:43PM »

I would so love to go to that! Órla and Christmas music! Well, I'm going to CW's Christmas show, I guess 1 out of 2 Christmas shows isn't bad.  Cheesy
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:00PM »

I can't think of a nicer prelude to Christmas than seeing and hearing Orla sing holiday music in a beautiful theatre in her native Ireland!!

Alas, that nasty Atlantic Ocean stands between most of us and Kilkenny! It will be a magical evening for those lucky folks who do attend though!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
greenfire6
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 05:38PM »

Image from Órla's Official Facebook

The water is wide! I can't swim over!  Cry
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:48PM »

David,

Must you tempt us so with that poster?!! What a glorious evening that will be for those who can make it!

Zee

greenfire6
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 11:58PM »

I'm pulling for Órla and her bandmates to see a big turnout that includes some moms and dads with their children.  Smiley
SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 10:38AM »

I'm pulling for Órla and her bandmates to see a big turnout that includes some moms and dads with their children.  Smiley
Your wish came true, David! Orla told Kelli and I that she had a full house for the concert and that the audience was very appreciative. Yet another success for our girl...and SO well deserved!

Zee

greenfire6
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 07:27PM »

Your wish came true, David! Orla told Kelli and I that she had a full house for the concert and that the audience was very appreciative. Yet another success for our girl...and SO well deserved!
Zee

Thank you Zee! I don't need to tell you the joy that bit of news brings me.  Wink Cheesy

Good to know that the girl with the harp went forward to her own Christmas with a sold out Christmas concert under her belt.

I'm sure that many in Órla's audience left that place with a Christmas spirit greater than the spirit in which they arrived.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: