Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe on Wikipedia  (Read 2822 times)
Gerard

« on: November 21, 2011, 04:40AM »

Right now, when you go to the Celtic Woman article on Wikipedia, and if you click on the link to Believe in the discography section, you go to a page speaking of the japanese compilation album. So, don't you think it's time somebody with better html skills than I have should do a page about the show and CD, and another page listing the compilations, like Believe or An Irish Journey ? That should clear up the confusion, I think.
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 02:51PM »

As has been mentioned elsewhere on the forum, it would be a tedious process to keep the wikipedia page updated, and since anyone can go in there and change it, no one is willing to put forth the effort.
Lugiahua

"Goodnight and joy be to you all" - Parting Glass

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 05:53PM »

ah, I mentioned that a few months ago...
most young people today use wikipedia as the first information on unfamiliar things...
Gerard

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 11:16AM »

Well, I took the liberty of adding both An Irish Journey and A Celtic Christmas to the discography. However, not knowing the release date of A Celtic Family Christmas, I didn't put it there. I also suggested that the page about Believe (the compilation) be renamed Celtic Woman: Believe (compilation) in the talk page. Maybe a few of you could have a word there to help make that come true. Please. Just a thought.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 11:39AM »

Well, I took the liberty of adding both An Irish Journey and A Celtic Christmas to the discography. However, not knowing the release date of A Celtic Family Christmas, I didn't put it there. I also suggested that the page about Believe (the compilation) be renamed Celtic Woman: Believe (compilation) in the talk page. Maybe a few of you could have a word there to help make that come true. Please. Just a thought.

A Celtic Family Christmas will be available Friday 25th November Smiley

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Gerard

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 12:00PM »

Tony, I'm not talking about the german compilation (called "ACeltic Christmas"), but about the album with two songs from the High Kings from a few years back.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 01:01PM »

Tony, I'm not talking about the german compilation (called "ACeltic Christmas"), but about the album with two songs from the High Kings from a few years back.

Oh sorry Embarrassed

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 01:31PM »

A Celtic Family Christmas was released in 2008 Smiley

Gerard

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 10:23AM »

Thank you. I have added it. Now, somebody will have to create the pages that go with the albums. Any volunteers ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: