Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations Mairead on you marriage!!!  (Read 50858 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 12:09PM »

Marriage on one front, baby #4 on another. It truly is a wonderful time for the girls of CW. Congratulations to to Máiréad and her new husband, I wish you many years of joy and happiness!

Here's the picture Máiréad posted to Twitter:

click on it for a larger version.

Synan O'Mahony, who designs the girls dresses for the tours, is rather famous for his wedding dresses so I'm a bit curious as to whether or not that is one of his.

aislin
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 12:36PM »

Congratulations, Mairead! Hope you live a long, happy life with your life partner! Mwah!  Grin

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 02:32PM »

That is a beautiful picture!!!!!

And Carla, to answer your question, Edd is not related to Mairead.  Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 04:37PM »

This was the first thing I saw when I opened twitter!  I was like wait whats going on!? Is this a joke? Then I saw the picture!  Yup!!  Extremely head over heals loopdey loop excited for her!  And I might add what a gorgeous picture!  And a beautiful blushing bride!! Biggest congratulations to the both of them and a life time of happiness (even though the picture says it all!!)xxxxxx

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 05:14PM »

*screams and freaks out and jumps up and down 9000 times* CONGRATS TO MAIREAD AND HER NEW HUSBAND!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin I am SOOOOO happy for you!!!! That is one lucky guy to get such a beautiful, wonderful, talented and overly beyond words lady!!! Cheesy Wishing you both all the happiness in the world and a bright future!! God bless you!!

(ps. Beauuuuutiful pic btw Grin)

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
roy

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 06:46PM »

Congrats to you and your new husband Mairead!!!You two deserve all the happiness together possible.
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 07:11PM »

Want to add my best wishes and Congradulations to Mairead and her new Husband. So happy for them both. Love the picture of them both. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 09:37PM »

Wow!!!  Congratulations Mairead!!!!!!!!
I'm super happy for you and your husband!!!!!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 09:38PM »

Congrats Mairead! Hope you two have a great life together!

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 09:43PM »

Quick Question: Does her "new husband" have a name? I mean seriously? Would you want to be refered to as "New Husband"?

Anyways...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 09:44PM »

Congrats Máiréad! SO happy for you!
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2011, 02:36AM »

Such happy news! I'm so happy for you Máiréad! Here's to a happy, healthy and long-lasting marriage!

Quick Question: Does her "new husband" have a name? I mean seriously? Would you want to be refered to as "New Husband"?
His twitter name is "DukeSpencer". I'm not sure if that is his real name or not.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2011, 04:09AM »

Such a beautiful picture!! Congratulations!!! Wishing you a life full of blessing and health!!

Such happy news! I'm so happy for you Máiréad! Here's to a happy, healthy and long-lasting marriage!

His twitter name is "DukeSpencer". I'm not sure if that is his real name or not.

According to Scott from the Máiréad forum is his name Jim Mustapha, the one who runs the lightning when they are on tour in North America.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 04:12AM by MaryN. » Logged
edtom

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2011, 05:43AM »

Congratulations Mairead and Jim Cheesy

I love Celtic Woman
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2011, 11:23AM »

Such a beautiful picture!! Congratulations!!! Wishing you a life full of blessing and health!!

According to Scott from the Máiréad forum is his name Jim Mustapha, the one who runs the lightning when they are on tour in North America.

I'm pretty sure Jim Mustapha is correct. In a tweet from LisaK to Mairead, Lisa referred to Mairead as "mrs m".

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: