Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe Recordings on Youtube  (Read 49773 times)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« on: December 04, 2011, 10:35AM »

Here's Awakening. I haven't found any others as of now, but feel free to post when you find them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dUGc2cwALQ

MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:44AM »

Here's Awakening. I haven't found any others as of now, but feel free to post when you find them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dUGc2cwALQ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 10:48AM »

One word... PERFECT Shocked Shocked

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 10:56AM »

Yep, Believe definitely tops Songs from the Heart!  I kid you not, some of their performances in this show are among the most beautiful in Celtic Woman history.  (In my opinion of course... Wink )
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 11:16AM »

That is just so beautiful!! OMG can't wait to see the rest of Believe!! Cheesy

Excalibur

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 11:44AM »

Amazing song and performance  Cheesy

I tried to transcribe the lyrics, is it alright to post them here?

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 12:06PM »

Yep, Believe definitely tops Songs from the Heart!  I kid you not, some of their performances in this show are among the most beautiful in Celtic Woman history.  (In my opinion of course... Wink )

I agree!

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07PM »

Amazing song and performance  Cheesy

I tried to transcribe the lyrics, is it alright to post them here?

I believe that the forum rules are that lyrics can be posted for released songs, but I'm not positive.
Though I would love to see the lyrics!

celticgirl93

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 01:31PM »

They uploaded a tribute to Broadway !!! XD AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!!!!! Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcMAowBVr6U
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 01:33PM »

*Deceased* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PERFECT OMG Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:38PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 01:41PM »

They uploaded a tribute to Broadway !!! XD AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!!!!! Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcMAowBVr6U

Thank you!!! Amazing!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 02:12PM »

Both of these songs are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Brings back beautiful memories!  Oh gosh I miss my CWazy friends SO much!

Haha no THAT is a FACT hahahahahahaha!
I wondered how they would top Songs from the Heart, but they ALWAYS manage to outdo themselves!  I wonder how they're gonna top this!  Haha I know they will though!  They always do!

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 02:28PM »

Wow!! AMAZING!!

Gerard

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 03:03PM »

I died, and went to Heaven! And I converted those songs as MP3 for my iPod, so as to sate my imptience for the DVD, which can't come too soon. It will be a long wait till january 24th, I'm telling you this. I say, I'm telling you this (ten points for the reference).
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 03:06PM »

These youtube videos made my day that much more better, no matter what! Even though I should not have watched them and waited till tuesday I cracked and watched them a few times each now! LOOOOOVVEEEE it and thankyou for posting! The awakening was very different and the tribute to broadway  (not being bias as a big broadway fan) was absolutely brilliantlly amazing!  Lisa and vhloe did such a good job on dreamed a dream! I usually don't like that song but somehow keep listening to different versions and wondering why!?  Well now I know!  it's beautiful!  yes there  will be tears from this girl on March 27th in Akron (and of course if they ever come to cleveland!) and I love love love lisa lambes circle of life! gorgeous version!  I love her softness to the song, the way it should be!!  Then I like the slight fastness to it! very well done!  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  it! This will def. be one I mouth the words to at the concert!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: