Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe Recordings on Youtube  (Read 49775 times)
Daantje

« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2012, 04:36PM »

I will listen to all songs if thats possible!! Tongue Grin Just wait and see  Undecided Wink

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2012, 06:12AM »

It looks like right now "My Heart Was Home Again" and  "A Tribute to Broadway" are just on the DVD.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2012, 10:55PM »

It looks like right now "My Heart Was Home Again" and  "A Tribute to Broadway" are just on the DVD.

Aww man! I want My Heart Was Home Again so badly! I just love that song!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2012, 01:31PM »

I already know that Scott Porter said Tears in Heaven won't be on cd or dvd. But I was wondering if those two might make it onto iTunes. Especially MHWHA! LOVE that song! I'd ask Scott myself but I haven't got a Twitter account. Help!
I realize Scott Porter said on Twitter that Tears in Heaven wasn't recorded, but it looks like it's actually going to be on the Japanese release of the DVD, titled Awakening.  It's listed on Celtic Woman's Japanese site (scroll down to where it says Live DVD; it's track 9) :
http://www.emimusic.jp/st/celticwoman/disco/tocp71260.htm

Hopefully, someone will upload it to Youtube.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 01:36PM by TheWhite~Rose » Logged
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2012, 02:47PM »

I already know that Scott Porter said Tears in Heaven won't be on cd or dvd. But I was wondering if those two might make it onto iTunes. Especially MHWHA! LOVE that song! I'd ask Scott myself but I haven't got a Twitter account. Help!
I realize Scott Porter said on Twitter that Tears in Heaven wasn't recorded, but it looks like it's actually going to be on the Japanese release of the DVD, titled Awakening.  It's listed on Celtic Woman's Japanese site (scroll down to where it says Live DVD; it's track 9) :
http://www.emimusic.jp/st/celticwoman/disco/tocp71260.htm

Hopefully, someone will upload it to Youtube.
Lucky people! I want that song so bad!
Palmie00

« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2012, 07:00PM »

Hey all!

Here are the remaining videos from the DVD that were missing on Youtube...for those of you who don't have the DVD yet or whatever... I did it with the subtitles for those of us who like that.

Walking The Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J6L2n-t4eI&feature=youtu.be

My Heart Was Home Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweqrE_2qA0&list=UU0vyavtFpx5__OJpRzYm0Bg&index=1&feature=plcp

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2012, 08:52PM »

oh how cute is walking the night!  Even though I think they should have switched the dresses for walking the night and the world falls away!? They should have started off in the purple and then the gold! I know it was taped seperately but I just loved it when I saw it done live and lisa came swooshing out in her 2nd act dress!  So pretty and fun! But I liked how they did it for the show though! And so happy it is on a cd , so I can listen to it a half a million times!!!!! Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2012, 09:39PM »

oh how cute is walking the night!  Even though I think they should have switched the dresses for walking the night and the world falls away!? They should have started off in the purple and then the gold! I know it was taped seperately but I just loved it when I saw it done live and lisa came swooshing out in her 2nd act dress!  So pretty and fun! But I liked how they did it for the show though! And so happy it is on a cd , so I can listen to it a half a million times!!!!! Smiley
Agree completely about the dresses! And plus I love when Lisa K and Chloe spi n towards each other and the dresses just swirl about them! Beautiful!
Palmie00

« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2012, 09:55PM »

Agree completely about the dresses! And plus I love when Lisa K and Chloe spi n towards each other and the dresses just swirl about them! Beautiful!

I thought the SAME thing!!! Still not sure why they split the songs up

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2012, 10:51AM »

here is the behind the scene's part of the dvd

Enjoy

Part 1 sorry i missed the last 3 minutes so to see it all see part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gla7IxGYE90

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL68tfyN4vs
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 01:11PM by Glen » Logged

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2012, 11:37AM »

Thank you for posting that link, Glen.  I don't have the dvd yet.
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2012, 11:44AM »

I don't have it either, great stuff! Smiley Thanks Glen! Smiley

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2012, 12:14PM »

Thank you so much for this !! But I think it miss a part of the Behind The Scene ?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:24PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MaryNorth93
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2012, 10:56AM »

WHAT? Tons of Believe video's are blocked by EMI for 'my country' now  Angry Very nice, especially because the dvd & cd aren't available here yet  Sad I have all the songs converted to audio, but still.. I don't get it, I thought EMI & CW had a agreement with youtube or something?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:58AM by MaryN. » Logged
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2012, 12:10PM »

WHAT? Tons of Believe video's are blocked by EMI for 'my country' now  Angry Very nice, especially because the dvd & cd aren't available here yet  Sad I have all the songs converted to audio, but still.. I don't get it, I thought EMI & CW had a agreement with youtube or something?

Same in France ! It's a shame.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: