Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Finally Got to Me  (Read 6564 times)
glenn

« on: December 05, 2011, 01:49PM »

It took a while, but Lisa finally "got to me" after about one and a-half shows.  I think I could pinpoint the exact point in the show where it happened.  So now I can look upon her as a fully fledged member in my heart as well as in my head.  Yes it took a while, but sometimes such things take time.  And speaking of things taking time, I'm totally mystified as to why there's still no picture of Lisa on this site (Hint to Webmaster).

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 10:45PM »

Glenn,

I'm glad the moment finally came for you in regards to Lisa Lambe!  She certainly is absolutely adorable, and an amazing talent, as are each of the girls!

As for the picture issue, this discussion and thread are probably the most clear answer by aislin/Lindsey.

http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=16066.0

To me, this is the most important part of her comments on that thread:

From aislin
There are very few pictures of Lisa L out there from CW Ltd. and I try to be VERY careful and only use pictures from the company because they've told us in the past they have no problems with us using them. That is an extremely limiting proposition for me.

While there may be more pictures available since that discussion was held, I don't believe there have been any of the quality level as the professional photo shoot pictures used already, and still needing to meet the standard of being released by CW LTD itself.  As anxious as I am to see Lisa's smiling face included in the banner and on her section of the forums, I understand the delays, and I"m sure that even if she's is aware of it, I believe that Lisa herself understands as well. 

Peter
Chloever9

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24AM »

I just finished watching "Believe" and as soon as I heard her sing by herself she became a full-fledged member in my mind. SmileySmileySmiley "A Spaceman came Traveling" is amazing!!!! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

Thank you Haley for my awesome banner!!!! SmileySmileySmiley
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 05:32PM »

I just finished watching "Believe" and as soon as I heard her sing by herself she became a full-fledged member in my mind. SmileySmileySmiley "A Spaceman came Traveling" is amazing!!!! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

I totally agree

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 05:45AM »

I got attached to her as soon as she joined!  Hehe!  Smiley

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 05:52PM »

I saw her live for the first time during the last SFTH tour, and I fell in love with her instantly. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
thetowerkeeper

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 11:16AM »

"A Spaceman came Traveling" is amazing!!!! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley
[/quote]

I totally agree
[/quote]
Understatment!!
I don't know the right kind of words to describe this lady. Amazing is almost an understatment. The energy this woman weilds is almost off the scale.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 12:17PM »

I call her "The Amazing Lisa" -- but she is beyond that. Smiley  She is very special.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 05:56PM »

I saw her live for the first time during the last SFTH tour, and I fell in love with her instantly. Smiley

Ditto... Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: