Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just thought i'd share and an update!  (Read 2868 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: December 11, 2011, 04:47PM »

Well lets see! The lady at my work who saw celtic woman last time they were in cleveland and that I was hoping they would come back sooner than later so she culd see them before she got bad def. won't be able to go again!  Even though she saw believe on tv and loved it but mentally and physically she won't be able to go! and the lady  ( my little mama, RIP) who got me into celtic woman had passed a year to this date Sad I know she is looking down on our angels and us!  But I got the biggest kick though out of today!  .... this is something!..... My grandma.... who doesn't speak much english..... watched.... and  loves.... CELTIC WOMAN!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I never would have thought I see the day this happens! I was not happy she was coming for dinner and at the end of dinner she was like I saw a show I liked  and the girls were wearing these big beautiful dresses and the little girl (mairead) was playing fiddle and danced alot! She said she liked listening to their music!  I just about died and fell off my chair when I heard this! And she said it with a smile!! Oh good gravy though! I am on the fence... If the girls come back I am debating whether I should take her.... I think she would love them live, but it would be a responsibility a year in the making!  I just wanted to share cuase that just made my night that more awesome!!  ****** I would love feedback on if I should bring her or not... front row and M&G, they would need to wheel her to the front and she would need help geting in and out of the chairs?? I would also have to take my aunt!******* But, hey cw's got another fan!  (can never have to many fans!!)

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 07:13AM »

Sure , take them...they`ll love it, she can see "the little one" on stage .

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 02:34PM »

LOL!  It would take a ton of responsibility that I would have to prepare almost a year for (well not that long! Wink ) and it seems whoever I take to the concert gets a kick out of mairead!  They just love her! Even though my grandma doesn't speak english very well I think she would absolutely love mairead and the big dresses especially if I get her up close!  I am still on the fence though ( have 2 other friends that are dying to go see them!)!!!!!!! Thanks!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 02:44PM »

I`m sure it`ll be an effort but I bet it`ll be rewarding in the end. The more people you have   may be  able to lend a hand so it could work to your advantage. When my cousin `s wife saw Mairead she said "that little blonde fiddler is a real spitfire"...truer words were never spoken.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 03:18PM »

LOL!  When I took my friend from work in 2010 in the front row the first thing she said when she saw mairead do one of her solo fast peices was  "did she eat 100 pixie sticks before going on stage?!)(this was without even knowing that we called mairead a pixie!) She was smiling and clapping along!  Then mairead shredded her bow and since my friends grandchildren play fiddle she was like , oh thats a different way of playing the fiddle, then I told her what happened!  and I would love to take a big group but I would end up paying for all the tickets ... long story but if I have my aunt and grandma it should be ok! I am sure they would love it! and as long as my friends would pay for their tickets they can surely come to!  The more fans the more fun!!!!!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 03:19PM »

LOL!  When I took my friend from work in 2010 in the front row the first thing she said when she saw mairead do one of her solo fast peices was  "did she eat 100 pixie sticks before going on stage?!)(this was without even knowing that we called mairead a pixie!) She was smiling and clapping along!  Then mairead shredded her bow and since my friends grandchildren play fiddle she was like , oh thats a different way of playing the fiddle, then I told her what happened!  and I would love to take a big group but I would end up paying for all the tickets ... long story but if I have my aunt and grandma it should be ok! I am sure they would love it! and as long as my friends would pay for their tickets they can surely come to!  The more fans the more fun!!!!! Which radio city I will prob.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: