Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe DVD/CD; I just got ‘um!  (Read 15976 times)
tchristina23

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 03:14AM »

Jealous too, but soooo excited there is a "makings" section. I love those almost as much as the show it's self. Almost, but not quite. Loved when I finally found out how to use captions on my tv, so I could truely understand everything they were saying. So so excited.
Daantje

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 04:40PM »

After getting the DVD today and watching it for the first time since I was at the show taping I realized how much I'll miss Lisa Kelly next year. I'll be in Birmingham front row as usual though, Feb. 11th.

I will miss her to  Wink But go just enjoy the other girls!!! Smiley And Lisa are in my thoughts in june!!  Cheesy

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 07:23AM »

Hope it is ok to put this here. In the Target ad today, there is a Target exclusive deluxe CD/DVD for $14.99. The standard CD is $9.99. I wonder if deluxe just means it's a CD/DVD combo or if the CD has the bonus tracks?!

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 03:58PM »

That's very interesting. You know a Japanese version of the DVD (called "Awakening" over there) apparently has 51 minutes of bonus footage. I wonder if this DVD contains that extra bonus footage? Even though I already ordered two versions from Barnes and Noble, I guess I'll be making a trip out to Target on Tuesday.  Grin
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 05:45PM »

That's very interesting. You know a Japanese version of the DVD (called "Awakening" over there) apparently has 51 minutes of bonus footage. I wonder if this DVD contains that extra bonus footage? Even though I already ordered two versions from Barnes and Noble, I guess I'll be making a trip out to Target on Tuesday.  Grin

If you get a copy, Mikey, let us know if there is extra footage that is different from the American DVD.  Wink Smiley

greenfire6
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 10:42PM »

Today Amazon notified me my BELIEVE CD and two DVDs have shipped with a estimated delievery of 28 January.  Cheesy

I will be shocked if delivery takes that long...
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18AM »

Today Amazon notified me my BELIEVE CD and two DVDs have shipped with a estimated delievery of 28 January.  Cheesy

I will be shocked if delivery takes that long...
I've got the DVD and CD+Tote coming with an estimated date of Jan. 26, but I'll be hitting Target today...you can't expect me to wait!! Grin

Gerard

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 08:12AM »

Barnes & Noble have notified me that my order has been shipped. Now, when it will arrive, I don't know. I'll let you know.
greenfire6
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 10:23AM »

We got a race going!  Grin
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 10:32AM »

I went to Target this morning. They are selling the CD(standard-no bonus tracts) + DVD combo for $14.99. This is a really good deal for anyone who doesn't mind buying the deluxe CD separately - $14.05 online at B&N. Amazon is selling the DVD for $12.99 & the CD for $11.88...so Target is a good deal.

I was disappointed because I already have the DVD & CD(std)+Tote coming from Amazon. So, this would have been a duplicate purchase for me. I wish that Target had been a bit clearer in their ad.

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2012, 12:29PM »

The mail came not 5 minutes ago!!!!! I got a box from Amazon!! One guess as to what was in it!!!! Grin  I will be very busy the rest of today! I love the tote! Cheesy

avalonfreak06

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 04:33PM »

Its a shame that the PBS special is clearly HD and the DVD has such poorer quality video. Its a shame they dont do a Blu-Ray like the rest of the concerts of other artists do. They would profit well off of it. I dont know why they dont do it. My Heart was Home Again WAS AMAZING though!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2012, 06:33PM »

The mail came not 5 minutes ago!!!!! I got a box from Amazon!! One guess as to what was in it!!!! Grin  I will be very busy the rest of today! I love the tote! Cheesy

Wow!  Thanks for the heads up!  I'll be watching for mine beginning tomorrow!  Shocked Cool

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 08:04PM »

Just got mine! I love Smile!!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 09:37PM »

Its a shame that the PBS special is clearly HD and the DVD has such poorer quality video. Its a shame they dont do a Blu-Ray like the rest of the concerts of other artists do. They would profit well off of it. I dont know why they dont do it. My Heart was Home Again WAS AMAZING though!!!!
My favorite song! Now! I must only find a downloadable version of that song....

I also noticed that the quality didn't seem as good as the PBS special. Wonder why?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: