Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe DVD/CD; I just got ‘um!  (Read 15971 times)
Sorgi

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 10:43PM »

gonna wait until after Apr 25th to get my DVD, so i'll end up hearing it for the first time live.

-Dan

Jennifer
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 09:34PM »

Barnes & Noble have notified me that my order has been shipped. Now, when it will arrive, I don't know. I'll let you know.
Same for me!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 06:42AM »

Got Believe from B&N yesterday! Cheesy

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
tchristina23

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 12:17PM »

couldn't wait for my order to arrive, so bought what I thought was the cd the other night, just to find out last night it was the dvd. Happy Happy me. guess what i watched twice late last night. once without captions, then again with captions. I love that. I don't remember hearing "Smile" on the PBS special, maybe I was out of the room at that time, so I loved it last night. I also remember hearing Lisa L. singing "A Spaceman Came Traveling" and don't remember it really catching my attention, but last night I thought it was so beautiful. She did such a wonderful job I had to rewind it and watch it again. I may just love that one now. I was a little shocked the packaging wasn't the normal 7x9 plastic case, but a smaller one that looks like a cd. oh well, who cares I love it either way.
rodzilla

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 04:42PM »

Me Too!  It only took like a couple of days for it to get to me all the way here in Hawaii!  It has me stoked...I'm counting down the days to the Seattle concert in April!

Here is something funny I noticed, in the "The making of..." feature on the DVD.  They showed the first rehearsals in Atlanta and in one scene Lisa Lambe was wearing a tee shirt with picture of a little "lamb" on it.  I saw that and had to laugh.  It was kind of cute.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:03PM by rodzilla » Logged

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 05:29PM »

...in one scene Lisa Lambe was wearing a tee shirt with picture of a little "lamb" on it.  I saw that and had to laugh.  It was kind of cute.

This one?  Lisa's famous for her appearances in this one!  Cheesy

rodzilla

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 05:42PM »

Yup.  That's the one...they didn't come to the West Coast last year so I didn't get to see her live.  I think it is cute.  Fits her name and everything. 

"Nil Se'n La"--Seize the Day!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 06:23PM »

Some of the female members over on the Lisa Lambe forum traced down the maker and ordered some of the t-shirts for themselves!  I haven't seen anybody in them though!  Cheesy

greenfire6
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 07:27PM »

Today Amazon notified me my BELIEVE CD and two DVDs have shipped with a estimated delievery of 28 January.  Cheesy
I will be shocked if delivery takes that long...

My order arrived in yesterdays' mail.

Oh happy day!  Cheesy
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2012, 08:13PM »

Mine arrived today!  Grin Grin Grin

Gerard

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2012, 01:30PM »

Curious thing: I put my CD of Believe in my computer to read it and download it on iTunes, and the GraceNote Database gives the title of the album as...

"Awakening" !

Make of that what you will.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2012, 02:35PM »

Curious thing: I put my CD of Believe in my computer to read it and download it on iTunes, and the GraceNote Database gives the title of the album as...

"Awakening" !

Make of that what you will.

In Japan Believe is called Awakening. When the girls did the Princess Toyotomi soundtrack last year EMI Japan put together a greatest hits album complete with the Princess Toyogomi songs and released it as Believe causing what we know as Believe to be retitled Awakening for the Japanese market. Isn't that all nice and confusing? Cheesy

aislin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: