Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some help...  (Read 3321 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« on: January 09, 2012, 09:42PM »

Hey Smiley

So, I'm thinking of trying really hard to get to a CW Beleive concert this year.
The one I'm trying to aim for is April 4th, the KC Music Hall.
So I clicked on the link on CW's website that sent me to ticketmaster.com
But I have two questions: One - I noticed that all the seats left seem to be all the same price (near $90.00 a piece). Was that just a computer glitch for me or is that right?
Two - If at all possible, I'd love to get an M&G as well. But I didn't see anything about M&G's... whatsoever. Could someone please help me? Was I missing something? I'm going to assume that M&G's are a seperate ticket or pass thing...

I really don't know what I'm doing exactly. I've never gone to a concert before.... :p I mean like ever.... anyone's, not just CW's....

I'd appreciate anything anyone could tell me!

xx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 10:16PM »

I went onto the Ticketmaster site and they have a map where you can pick your seats. It looks like the venue is selling all the seat tickets for $81.45. 

Meet and Greets are sold through PBS. Sometimes someone on here will have an extra M&G for that concert so keep an eye out in the Ticket exchange board.

Thanks Lindsey
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 12:30AM »

I went onto the Ticketmaster site and they have a map where you can pick your seats. It looks like the venue is selling all the seat tickets for $81.45. 

You might want to check and see if that's the exact price or if there are extra fees on top of that. I know for the concert in Seattle they say they have tickets for $53, but after all the fees it ends up being more like $63.

David Knisely

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 01:51AM »

Hey Smiley

So, I'm thinking of trying really hard to get to a CW Beleive concert this year.
But I have two questions: One - I noticed that all the seats left seem to be all the same price (near $90.00 a piece). Was that just a computer glitch for me or is that right?
Two - If at all possible, I'd love to get an M&G as well. But I didn't see anything about M&G's... whatsoever. Could someone please help me? Was I missing something? I'm going to assume that M&G's are a seperate ticket or pass thing...

I really don't know what I'm doing exactly. I've never gone to a concert before.... :p I mean like ever.... anyone's, not just CW's....

xx

My seat for the April KC concert on the orchestra level (center section) of the Kansas City Music Hall from Ticketmaster came to around $70 (face value) before all the fees and such.  With all the fees (and my $10 performance cancellation insurance), my total for the Kansas City show came to about $83.45.  I put in the cancellation insurance because I live about three driving hours northwest of Kansas City and something might potentially come up to prevent me from getting there (I *really* hope that does not happen).  Meet and Greets are somewhat separate and not every performance has one.  They generally are only available through some sort of pledge package to the local PBS station, so unless you live in the immediate KC area and pledge to them, it is doubtful you will be able to go to one.  The last time they were in Kansas City (Independence Center), the tickets were only around $60 or so (2nd row left), but I think this venue is a better hall than the Independence Center was.  In any case, be prepared to hear an outstanding concert (this one will be #5 for me).  Good luck and see you in Kansas City (I hope). 
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 05:39PM »

Hey Smiley

xx

My seat for the April KC concert on the orchestra level (center section) of the Kansas City Music Hall from Ticketmaster came to around $70 (face value) before all the fees and such.  With all the fees (and my $10 performance cancellation insurance), my total for the Kansas City show came to about $83.45.  I put in the cancellation insurance because I live about three driving hours northwest of Kansas City and something might potentially come up to prevent me from getting there (I *really* hope that does not happen).  Meet and Greets are somewhat separate and not every performance has one.  They generally are only available through some sort of pledge package to the local PBS station, so unless you live in the immediate KC area and pledge to them, it is doubtful you will be able to go to one.  The last time they were in Kansas City (Independence Center), the tickets were only around $60 or so (2nd row left), but I think this venue is a better hall than the Independence Center was.  In any case, be prepared to hear an outstanding concert (this one will be #5 for me).  Good luck and see you in Kansas City (I hope). 

Thank you for the information Smiley I really appreciate it. I hope I can go too because the way I'm getting to go is with my friend so if she ends up not going I pretty much can't go :p Hope you can go!

Thanks Trouble and Raechel!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

mawmawhmawh Kiss

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 03:44PM »

'Kay, so scratch all that... turns out I am not able to go to the concert... I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up :p Anyway lol thank you both very much just the same. Smiley

hayley xx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
greenfire6
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31PM »

'Kay, so scratch all that... turns out I am not able to go to the concert...
hayleyxx

Reading this makes me  Sad  but your positive spirit comes thru loud and clear hayley.

Please, please keep the faith. Someday your CW ship will come in and and it will be all the more sweeter!
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 09:25AM »

'Kay, so scratch all that... turns out I am not able to go to the concert... I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up :p Anyway lol thank you both very much just the same. Smiley

hayley xx
Oh no! What happened? Don't worry. You'll get another chance!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: