Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan to star in "Cats"  (Read 15732 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 05:43PM »

aww!  She looks great! I wish her the best of luck tonight (well, earlier it is around 1am in Ireland now!) in opening night!  I am sure  she will be amazing as usual!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 07:21AM »

She haunted many a low resort on the grimy road of tottenham court
she flitted about the no-man's land from the rising sun to the friend at hand
and the postman sighed as he scratched his head
you'd really have thought, she ought to be dead
who would ever suppose that thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat was Grizabella, the glamour cat?

She looks shabby, yet glamourous and in a double way beautiful, because Susan is beautiful and Grizabella is, too. Smiley

gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 12:18PM »

Tweeted by Susan earlier today.

wow, that's her! Great make up job!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 09:29PM »

LOVE  IT !    Smiley

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 05:50AM »

Welcome Susan, to the Jellicle Tribe! Such an important part of your career... Smiley =^.^=

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 12:17PM »

I would ask if anyone has seen her yet in cats and how good it was but, I think it is safe to say she is amazing! I don't know if anyone saw on her twitter earlier but she posted a playbill pic! I was reading it and I did not know she was in the 10th and 25th anniversary concerts of Les mis and the 25th phantom of the opera concert/show in London!  I have seen 2 of them many times and know 90% of the cast!  I think that is pretty awesome in its self and next time I watch them I have to look out for susan!! I just thought that was a cool fact!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 08:02PM »

I would ask if anyone has seen her yet in cats and how good it was but, I think it is safe to say she is amazing! I don't know if anyone saw on her twitter earlier but she posted a playbill pic! I was reading it and I did not know she was in the 10th and 25th anniversary concerts of Les mis and the 25th phantom of the opera concert/show in London!  I have seen 2 of them many times and know 90% of the cast!  I think that is pretty awesome in its self and next time I watch them I have to look out for susan!! I just thought that was a cool fact!
where can i find that. because i looked for her name when i looked for the DVD of the 25 Anniversery of Les Mis. and then i looked for the 10th and i didn''t see her name under "Cast and Crew" eather
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: