Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Julian David Edwards  (Read 20117 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 04:38PM »

New post from Julian:

Happy New Year Everyone! Welcome 2008 with open arms! it will be good to us all......

Just to let everyone know www.juliandavidedwards.com is well under construction. The coming soon page is up and suggestions and information will be taken via info@juliandavidedwards.com

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Julian

Moscapoet
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 05:06PM »

I sent Jules a message via myspace congratulating him and wishing him well. Having your own site can be a great help in getting the word out about yourself. Just ask Amy.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 03:30PM »

New bulletin from Jules on MySpace -

"I posted some new clips from songs on my page today! Not great quality but preview of things to come... Julian"
http://www.myspace.com/juliandavidedwards

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
canadadawnskyandsun

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 03:34AM »

I just went to www.juliandavidedwards.com and it's up and running! Smiley
Moscapoet
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 01:25PM »

I just went to www.juliandavidedwards.com and it's up and running! Smiley
Thank you. I sent jules a myspace message congratulating him on his progress and wishing him well on the upcoming tour.
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 04:24PM »

Julian's Website is NOW UP!!!

go check it out.

www.juliandavidedwards.com

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 12:39PM »

Jules has a guestbook on his site now.  All CW fans should head over there and show him some love.  http://www.juliandavidedwards.com/

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
canadadawnskyandsun

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54PM »

www.juliandavidedwards.com is up and running with lots of info, photos and a guest book. Finally 'Face book' has a fans of Julian David Edwards group as well!! Cant wait for later in the year to hear the album Smiley
Congratulations Lisa!!
KiernanKate
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 09:59PM »

Thanks canadadawnskyandsun!!!

Please if you have Facebook... come join us in the group!

I just posted new pics and videos.... lets show Julian how much we care!
Moscapoet
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2008, 02:29PM »

Jules has a guestbook on his site now.  All CW fans should head over there and show him some love.  http://www.juliandavidedwards.com/
Cool! Will do! I sent him a myspace message letting him know that I voted for Hayley and even received a response back. Thanks Jules, and congrats on the great new website.
CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 02:57PM »

Hello All! I just wanted to let you all know about Julian. He is a member of the Celtic Woman Choir and he has an amazing voice. He is the lucky lad Meav chooses at the end of the Ceili... the poor guy Cheesy

Also Look out later this year...He is recording a classical cross over album...

To hear some of his solo pieces check him out on myspace at:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202471079

This will tell you a little bit more about him, this information was taken from his myspace.

Julian grew up in the South Welsh Valleys of the United Kingdom. He studied voice, piano and violin and performed with The Welsh National Youth Opera and Brigette Thomas School of Music. Later Julian trained at The Italia Conti Academy Of Theatre Arts and London School Of Musical Theatre, graduating both with distinction. Credits include: Miles in Elegies, The Bridewell Theatre, London, and at the Komedia Theatre, Brighton; Principal Boy in Mother Goose, Electric Theatre, Guilford; Season as Principal vocalist, Royal Hippodrome, Eastbourne; (Opening Ceremony)Special Olympics, Dublin; Global tour as lead singer with Riverdance The Show, including residency in London’s West End. Julian was proud to be part of the liffey Co of Riverdance who performed the first Western show at the Peoples Hall of China; A season as Principal vocalist on the MS Norwegian Star Cruise ship including 'The Really Useful Group' production of Andrew Lloyd Webbers 'Music Of The Night' (Jean Ann Ryan Productions); More recently Julian has been touring globally as a backing vocalist for recording artists Celticwoman which has taken him all over the USA and Japan. He performed at Radio City Music Hall on Broadway and is featured in Celticwoman ‘a new journey’ filmed for American TV station PBS. Julian Has recently filmed 'a christmas celebration' again backing Celtic woman which will air in the States during December. Julian is always looking for new song writers, lyricists, musicians and producers to work with. He is recording this summer and will showcase some of this new work on this site!

<3 Lauren
Julian's got a new album coming out soon? Awesome! Yeah, he and I correspond alot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: