Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is singing?  (Read 9227 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« on: January 09, 2012, 09:31AM »

Okay I've been trying to figure it out and I can't and its been driving me crazy!

Does anyone know which of the girls sings the higher notes at the end of The Parting Glass? You can really hear it at the end with "Joy Be To You All"

I just can't tell! I thought it might be Chloe but I also thought I heard her lower. But then again, she and Lisa L are hard to pick apart when they're harmonizing. And Lisa K is, again, difficult because I know she does a lot of the lower singing between the three nowadays but it sounds a bit like her belting power notes like she does!

I'm just so confused! Help!
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 05:16PM »

Ok, I listened - with the computer speakers to my ears! My answer is it's Lisa. I don't know which one. I'm leaning towards LL because LK has such a distinctive voice when she goes high. I hope someone can answer this soon - maybe ask the ladies on Twitter - because this is going to drive me nuts also!  Cheesy Thanks mattycakes!!  Grin

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 07:59PM »

Ok, I listened - with the computer speakers to my ears! My answer is it's Lisa. I don't know which one. I'm leaning towards LL because LK has such a distinctive voice when she goes high. I hope someone can answer this soon - maybe ask the ladies on Twitter - because this is going to drive me nuts also!  Cheesy Thanks mattycakes!!  Grin
Oops! Gonna drive you nuts too? My b...  Roll Eyes
Excalibur

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 09:06PM »

Hard to be sure but I think it's Lisa L...

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 12:35AM »

I think it might be Lisa K.  It's hard to tell because of the choir and orchestra hehe!  Smiley  But when you can't tell which voice is which when they're singing together, you KNOW the harmony is PERFECT hahaha!

rebbie336

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 10:15AM »

I think it might be Lisa K.  It's hard to tell because of the choir and orchestra hehe!  Smiley  But when you can't tell which voice is which when they're singing together, you KNOW the harmony is PERFECT hahaha!

I had the same problem with "Danny Boy" on songs from the Heart. I really couldn't tell who was singing the lowest part when Lisa K was singing the main part.  Still not absolutely sure.

Rachel
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 10:18AM »

It sounded to Lisa K. to me, but I'm not sure I'm listening for the right part. I distinctly heard Lisa K. so if I figure out which part you're talking about I might be able to pin which part she's singing.

MaryNorth93
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 12:16PM »

My guess(which is probably completely wrong  Tongue) is that first Lisa K., (from her close-up at the end which turns into a back-shot) is doing the high notes and then Chloë. The first high notes you hear are softer and than they turn sharper which pretty much sounded like Chloë, but of course I'm not sure  Tongue. It sounded to me that LisaL. did mostly the low parts, for example in the first line after the 'ladada'. And it the end they all harmonize high? Aaah, I really don't know  Cheesy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 03:46PM »

Hahaha yep the harmonies are THAT good lol!

tchristina23

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 11:07PM »

at first I thought it must be Chloe, but after watching it more, Chloe turns her head so you can't see her mouth. Lisas mouth is in the correct postion, so I think it may be Lisa.
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 06:49AM »

at first I thought it must be Chloe, but after watching it more, Chloe turns her head so you can't see her mouth. Lisas mouth is in the correct postion, so I think it may be Lisa.
Which Lisa? Cheesy

Scuilly

There can be miracles...When You Believe!!

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 08:13AM »

I think it's LisaK.

Kelly
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 01:56PM »

I'm pretty sure it's Lisa K. too.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 08:12PM »

Good point Tiffany!! Smiley

I wanna say it's Lisa Kelly.....

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
chellek

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 04:20PM »

Ok, here's my two cents:  the first high note are both Lisas together.  The second is just Lisa K.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: