Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My cat and my family are having a difficult time.  (Read 5291 times)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« on: November 25, 2011, 04:48PM »

Last week, we noticed that my cat had a large lump on his tail.
We tried to help, but it kept getting worse. We took him to the vet earlier, and it turns out that he has a cancerous tumor that ate a huge chunk of his tail bone. He had to get his tail amputated, and his tail is now only about 3 1/2 inches long. Luckily, his operation went well, and he is ok, but he will have a lot of adjusting to do, and his operation was very expensive. With the holidays coming up, and many others things that we will have to pay for, we are really struggling financially. I hope that we can get through the holidays without struggling too much.
You are all very supportive people, and I know that many of you will think about my cat and my family during this tough time, and I really appreciate it.  Cheesy Smiley

Jennifer
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 07:41PM »

I'll keep you, your family, and your cat in my thoughts!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:30PM »

Aww hun Sad Of course I am my family and friends are all praying for you and thinking of you! Kiss
I'm so relieved to hear the operation went well Smiley I understand about financial situations and I find that God always "pulls thru'" and helps Cheesy It'll be okay! xxx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 06:29AM »

well, your cat is a part of the family so you HAD to take care of it. I have a squirrel that "knocks" at the front door and waits for some walnuts. Next she`ll be ringing the bell.... Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 11:52AM »

well, your cat is a part of the family so you HAD to take care of it. I have a squirrel that "knocks" at the front door and waits for some walnuts. Next she`ll be ringing the bell.... Roll Eyes

Thanks everyone.
Yeah, it's the comitment you make when you get a pet. At the end of the day, we're happy that our can will be pain free.

dbbii

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 10:42PM »

A couple years ago, one of my cats got cancer.  I didn't know they could do blood tranfusions and chemo on cats!  I think the vet named a wing at their facility after us!  It bought us another 6 months, and was worth every penny!

JennSheriff

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 10:45AM »

My cat passed away a few days ago. Having a really hard time with it! He was a good cat and friend.

Jennifer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 03:36PM »

I'm so sorry you lost your cat.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 04:41PM »

Last week, we noticed that my cat had a large lump on his tail.
We tried to help, but it kept getting worse. We took him to the vet earlier, and it turns out that he has a cancerous tumor that ate a huge chunk of his tail bone. He had to get his tail amputated, and his tail is now only about 3 1/2 inches long. Luckily, his operation went well, and he is ok, but he will have a lot of adjusting to do, and his operation was very expensive. With the holidays coming up, and many others things that we will have to pay for, we are really struggling financially. I hope that we can get through the holidays without struggling too much.
You are all very supportive people, and I know that many of you will think about my cat and my family during this tough time, and I really appreciate it.  Cheesy Smiley
  I know its been a while since you posted this but I'm just getting to it.  I am a HUGE cat fan!   I'm glad that your special furry friend got through his ordeal. How did the adjustment period go for him?  I have a big lovable lunk of a feline named "Sir Snuggles". There have always been cats in my family for as long as I can remember. One of them(Zippidy)  is turning 20 years old in a few weeks!  I understand how attached we become to our pets. Over the years, my family has had some wonderful cats-all of whom still have a special place in our heart. My condolences to all who have recently lost pets. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: