Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Rich  (Read 12222 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 02:51PM »

aww Rich Sad you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Hope for a speedy recovery and to be home soon xxx

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 11:13PM »

Rich:

I’m sorry to hear about you’re ailing.  I wish I had the ability to heal; unfortunately, as I was told many times during my tenure with the federal government, that is above my pay grade.  I can, however, offer you my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.  As you convalesce, please keep in mind the words of former Vice President Hubert Humphrey, who said “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love”.  With all your CWF friends, and the love you’re getting from us, you should be back on your feet in no time.

Get well soon,

Bob   
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 12:55AM »

I really hope Rich is alright. Haven't heard from him on Twitter or elsewhere. I will keep him in my prayers. "When you no longer hear my song, my blessing goes with you"

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 12:31PM »

Still praying like crazy!!!!!!!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 04:21PM »

I  heard there are multiple issues but I just hope you keep getting the care you need and that you keep going at your own pace. " May The Celtic Cuties Be  With You".   Smiley

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 06:20AM »

Grin  Grin  Grin  RICH
 Here is hoping and praying that you will soon be able to communicate with us..we want you to know we are
 sending our best VIBES for you to get well, strong, fit enough to go home to your nice apt. get on the computer,
 do mild   exercise, and all. Hope these messages get to you....We really do miss Lisa Kelly..there is a GREAT you Tube
 posting called "Counting on YOU" from the German C D  it is the current three singers plus Mairead...it is very beautiful,
 but there is NO Lisa Kelly adding her sunny smile and beautiful voice....Get well soon....We are all praying for you
    C A R L A

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 08:05AM »

I am sending huge soft sweater hugs to you and your family and praying that you get better.  Smiley

mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2012, 03:28PM »

Does anybody know how Rich is doing?

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
lcainsa
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 12:37PM »

His son Chris posted the following on Rich's Facebook page on Sunday:

This is Chris. Just wanted to say that, while there is no real change in my dad's physical condition, he is being released from the nursing home and sent back here on Wednesday. Best wishes for him and for my ability to provide what he needs here at home. Thank you all so much.
CC

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 03:31PM »

Thank you so much, Lisa, for posting the information from Chris. I know that much of what used to flow through the forum has shifted to Facebook and Twitter and some of us never see it. This means a lot. Thank you.

Rich, to you I send my very best and hope that you are comfortable and able to enjoy being back with Chris. I missed you at the concerts this weekend in Chicago. You were on my mind each day and I have no doubt that can also be said of our beloved Ladies and all of your friends who were there.

Chris, you were sorely missed in Chicago, as well, and you will be in my thoughts as you face each day with your dad. I hope you can feel and draw from the strength and love of this CW family when things seem especially tough. Know that we all wish nothing but the best for you and Rich and we'll be here to support you in any way we can.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:44AM by CC » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 01:03AM »

I know I've probably been a pain in the butt to Rich sometimes lol but I really do care about him and hope he gets better soon.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 04:34PM »

Rich has always seemed to be a supportive and good natured guy.   He always has had positive comments to everyone he responds to...including me.  Smiley  I am sending good vibes as well.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: