Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD OUT - Celtic Woman - SOLD OUT  (Read 8108 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 04:39AM »

Don't worry, pal, I think you are very lucky with your tickets. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 02:00AM »

I will also check sundays paper and see if they are now on the upcoming concert list. They were not last time they listed the march concerts.
So I checked, and the list only covers up to March 11th and the CW concert is March 17 here. So they are off the hook for excluding them this week.

BUT, something else I noticed. On March 9th only 1 concert is listed, a group called The Donnas. Hmmmm. Theres another concert on the 9th here in town, something called "If You're Irish", and its NOT on the list.I wonder why its not there.   Undecided

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Maggie
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 02:21AM »

Theres another concert on the 9th here in town, something called "If You're Irish", and its NOT on the list. I wonder why its not there.   Undecided

"If you're Irish" is the Show Deirdre is in!
It will be great.....you have to see Deirdre live!
Rich is going to see her on Saint Patrick's Day in DC.

(I think Deirdre and Lisa have formed their own secret "Rich's Fan Club"  Grin Grin Grin )

Here's the schedule:

March 8, 2008     Chicago, Illinois     Chicago Theatre,  8:00 PM
March 9, 2008    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania    Benedum
March 14, 2008    Lowell, Massachusetts    Lowell Auditorium, 7:30 PM
March 15, 2008    Hartford, Connecticut    The Bushnell, 7:30 PM
March 16, 2008    Providence, Rhode Island  Providence Perf Arts Ctr, 2:00PM
March 17, 2008    Washington, DC    DAR Constitution Hall, 7:30 PM

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 02:29AM by Maggie » Logged
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 02:32AM »

Is that their whole tour?  6 shows?  Maybe someone needs to tell their agent that the land west of Chicago has been tamed and many people now live out there.  (And, some of us are Irish!)  We like Deirdre, too.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 03:54AM »

Theres another concert on the 9th here in town, something called "If You're Irish", and its NOT on the list. I wonder why its not there.   Undecided

"If you're Irish" is the Show Deirdre is in!
It will be great.....you have to see Deirdre live!
Rich is going to see her on Saint Patrick's Day in DC.

Yes I have a ticket for her show here when it comes to town. Sorry - I think my post was misleading. What I was trying to say was that our local paper's list of concerts seems to leave out certain ones. A while back it was CW left out. Yesterday, it was the "if you're irish" concert. I once thought CW was left off because PBS controlled the show, and maybe since one had to pledge PBS and, at that time, tickets were not "public" maybe that was why it was omitted. But that cant be the reason. The "If you're irish" show is not PBS, and it is being held at a venue that gets its shows listed in that section of the paper. For some reason it wasn't listed.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 08:16AM »

Jim, They seems to think that West of the Mississippi, there are only a few scattered settlements

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 08:35AM »

(I think Deirdre and Lisa have formed their own secret "Rich's Fan Club"  Grin Grin Grin )
That's an awfully well kept secret. The members don't even know about it.   Undecided

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 11:43AM »

That's an awfully well kept secret. The members don't even know about it.   Undecided

Now, that's what I call exclusive..... Grin

Dave
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: