Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe - European Edition  (Read 25560 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 09:01AM »

The Song list for the CD on amazon.de

1. Awakening
2. Nocturne
3. Sailing
4. The Foxhunter
5. The Water Is Wide
6. Bridge Over Troubled Water
7. Black Is The Colour
8. Follow On
9. Ave Maria
10. Teir Abhaile Riu
11. You'll Never Walk Alone
12. Songs From The Heart (Walking The Night,The World Falls Away,A Woman's Heart)
13. The Parting Glass
14. I'm Counting On You (Duet with Chris de Burgh
15. Green Grow The Rushes
16. Dulaman (live)
17. Tears In Heaven

The last both are really interesting.

http://www.amazon.de/Believe-Celtic-Woman/dp/B0076TM5GK/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1328959844&sr=1-1

WHAT!?!?!?! Tears in Heaven?? Shocked Shocked
Got to preorder this immediately!! Cheesy
And included is a 10 € voucher for the Believe tickets! Cool stuff! Cheesy
That really is an awesome setlist you guys have there.  Tears in Heaven AND Lisa Lambe singing Dulaman? Cheesy  Plus a Chris de Burgh duet! Shocked  Can't wait to hear them! Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 09:20AM »

OHHHHHHHH MY GODNESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin *faints*

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Gerard

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 09:39AM »

So, let's see: the European Edition has the same number of songs as the B&N Exclusive Edition. Are missing: A Spaceman Came Travelling (already on the European Edition of SFTH, which might explain it somehow), A Woman's Heart and Smile. Are added: I'm Counting on You, Dulaman (live, with spoons, I hope) and Tears in Heaven. Three new songs to put on my "Orphan Songs" list. And of course, said songs won't be available as legal downloads anywhere but in Germany. And record companies complain about pirates ? They're shooting their own feet that way.
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 11:29AM »

Wahoooo!! Ordered it !! Cant wait for march!!!

Uploaded the video to Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDEOp68gmE&feature=youtu.be

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 12:20PM »

The Song list for the CD on amazon.de

1. Awakening
2. Nocturne
3. Sailing
4. The Foxhunter
5. The Water Is Wide
7. Black Is The Colour
8. Follow On
9. Ave Maria
10. Teir Abhaile Riu
12. Songs From The Heart (Walking The Night,The World Falls Away,A Woman's Heart)
13. The Parting Glass
16. Dulaman (live)
17. Tears In Heaven

The last both are really interesting.

http://www.amazon.de/Believe-Celtic-Woman/dp/B0076TM5GK/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1328959844&sr=1-1

WHAT!?!?!?! Tears in Heaven?? Shocked Shocked
Got to preorder this immediately!! Cheesy
And included is a 10 € voucher for the Believe tickets! Cool stuff! Cheesy
That really is an awesome setlist you guys have there.  Tears in Heaven AND Lisa Lambe singing Dulaman? Cheesy  Plus a Chris de Burgh duet! Shocked  Can't wait to hear them! Smiley

OMG!!!!!!!  I WANT THAT CD SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WANT THOSE 3 SONGS SOOOOO BADLY!  I wish I could go to Europe and buy it!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 09:06AM »

There's also an edition [CD+DVD]

Disk: 1
1. Awakening
2. Nocturne
3. Sailing
4. The Foxhunter
5. The Water Is Wide
7. Black Is The Colour
8. Follow On
9. Ave Maria
10. Teir Abhaile Riu
13. The Parting Glass
16. Dulaman (live)
17. Tears In Heaven

Disk: 2
1. Awakening (DVD)
2. Follow On (DVD)
3. The Foxhunter (DVD)
4. Nocturne (DVD)
5. Sailing
6. Bridge Over Troubled Water (DVD)
7. Black is the Colour (DVD)
8. The World Falls Away (DVD)
9. My Heart Was Home Again
10. A Tribute to Broadway (DVD)
11. Teir Abhaile Riu (DVD)
12. A Woman's Heart
13. The Water Is Wide (DVD)
14. Green Grow the Rushes (DVD)
15. You'll Never Walk Alone
16. Smile (DVD)
17. Walking the Night (DVD)
18. A Spaceman Came Travelling (DVD)
19. Ave Maria (DVD)
20. Mna na hEireann (DVD)
21. The Parting Glass (DVD)
22. At The Ceili (DVD)

http://www.amazon.de/Believe-Celtic-Woman/dp/tracks/B0076VAMF4/ref=dp_tracks_all_2#disc_2

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 11:35AM »

Fortunately for all of us, rare recordings like these end up on youtube at some point.... Grin I can't wait!

Wind

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 11:55AM »

Thanks a million for the info, I went ahead and pre-ordered the CD+DVD combo. Can't wait for March to come!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 06:36PM »

I hope those songs will be available as MP3 downloads on Amazon.

Gerard

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 12:08AM »

They probably will be, but only on the german Amazon (or iTunes) for now. After all, SFTH is still not available as a download in France. Believe me, I checked.

ETA: And neither are any of Celtic Thunder's albums. But there's another Celtic Thunder with at least one CD, "The Light of other Days". On the other hand, we saw the three High Kings albums here. But it's only recently.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:17AM by Gerard » Logged
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 03:14AM »

Ok but can anyone tell me why for example there isn't a DVD typing next to "Sailing", "A Woman's Heart" or "You'll Never Walk Alone"?
Does this have a meaning or was it just forgotten?

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2012, 09:16AM »

They probably will be, but only on the german Amazon (or iTunes) for now. After all, SFTH is still not available as a download in France. Believe me, I checked.

ETA: And neither are any of Celtic Thunder's albums. But there's another Celtic Thunder with at least one CD, "The Light of other Days". On the other hand, we saw the three High Kings albums here. But it's only recently.
But will we here in America be able to download those songs? Cuz I'd LOVE to have Tears in Heaven! Plus Lil Lambe on Dulaman! Because to me, she totally revitalized that song!
Gerard

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59AM »

But will we here in America be able to download those songs? Cuz I'd LOVE to have Tears in Heaven! Plus Lil Lambe on Dulaman! Because to me, she totally revitalized that song!

Nope, sorry. At least not legally. And, given that I live in France, neither will I. And frankly, that irks me as well as it irks you. We should get all the songs done by any artist, no matter where we live. Otherwise, some of us will resort to unethical, if not illegal means. And nobody (including record companies) want that, do we?
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2012, 10:06AM »

Nope, sorry. At least not legally. And, given that I live in France, neither will I. And frankly, that irks me as well as it irks you. We should get all the songs done by any artist, no matter where we live. Otherwise, some of us will resort to unethical, if not illegal means. And nobody (including record companies) want that, do we?
Well that's bogus! I REALLY want TIH!!!!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2012, 11:17AM »

Well that's bogus! I REALLY want TIH!!!!

There is no telling if they will be available here eventually or not. Carolina Rua & Danny Boy from SftH eventually turned up on Amazon, and several of the songs from the original DVD that were not on the CD eventually turned up on iTunes and on various other CW CDs.

Record companies are only part of the problem here, copyright law is copyright law and it varies (in some cases DRASTICALLY) from country to country as does who holds that copyright. Whether or not CW can secure the rights to that song in one country or another, and do so at a reasonable expense, is something else to consider.

In this situation, no one can win. They recorded the song, we all know it as forum members were there, and if CW doesn't release the song people will be mad and if they only release it where they have the rights to it... people will be mad. Would you rather have to order a CD from Germany to hear the song, or not have it released anywhere at all?

By the way, any situation in which you are getting CW music without paying for it (i.e. downloading it for free off the internet or emailing them to each other) is illegal and you are stealing not just from the record company and everyone who worked on the album, but from the girls themselves.

aislin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: