Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TWO DAYS AND BELIEVE BEGINS!!  (Read 5662 times)
Daantje

« on: February 01, 2012, 06:09AM »

Hello everyone  Cheesy

I'm really quite curious about Believe!!!!  Grin
That is why I started this topic and I was wondering what you
Americans/Canadians think about it in 2 days!!!! ( Sorry for my bad english Tongue)
I'd say tell us all about it!! What you felt, what beautiful songs came over,
how the stage looked like and especially the girls their responses and beautiful songs!!
I still need to wait till June!!! So all you guys stories will do me well and the other Europeans
will also be happy with your stories!! I hope to hear soon from you and lots of fun in advance to all of you.
If your day has arrived to see the CELTIC CUTIES!!!

Greetings Danielle  Kiss

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 06:58AM »

i have till march! I am excited yet nervous and kinda curious to see it, and read the reviews! **** which i will have self control from refraining myself from reading them, so i can be suprised and excited!******   It def. doesn't help i will be visiting the sept.11 memorial the evening before, so i know there will be tons of tears, some good, some not (for purposal reasons)! but in general can't wait! I am so excited i am actually already packed for the trip, including extra tissue packs!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 10:26AM »

I won't be able to see the tour this year, but I'm super excited anyways. Smiley  I'm really looking forward to reading the reviews and especially hearing all about Susan McFadden! Cheesy  (Maybe they'll swing closer to home in 2013??  Fingers are crossed!)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 04:01PM »

I won't be able to see the tour this year, but I'm super excited anyways. Smiley  I'm really looking forward to reading the reviews and especially hearing all about Susan McFadden! Cheesy  (Maybe they'll swing closer to home in 2013??  Fingers are crossed!)
awww! I haven't gone in over 2 yrs and had to settle w radio city (shockingly no m&g??) Thank god for family! And here's to the girls coming closer to our home venues in 2013  and fingers crossed and hoping the latter half of 2012 maybe! ***CHEERS!!**
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:48AM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 04:03PM »

I have until April 1st... but I have my very first M&G too, so it'll totally be worth the wait! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 05:29PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   If there are no changes in the song order, SusieMc is gonna get an early chance to shine.  I know the Nashville audiences will be welcoming and supportive as she get over her initial jitters.  We've got Greenville and Atlanta covered, too!  By the time they make the FLA turn, she should feel right at home among us. 
  Safe travels to the cast, crew and to all the fans going to the various venues around the country.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy       

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
tchristina23

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 08:11PM »

I have to wait until the end of April, but am SUPER excited to see them. It will be my first concert...YEA... I want to read the reviews, but will  just remember when I read them that everyone is entiled to thier own opinions and because the girls are each individuals everyone will like something different. that is what makes them so lovable. 2 months 17 days and counting. Boy is this gonna be hard.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 08:12PM »

Fear not, there will be reviews of the initial Nashville shows here in the days immediately following them (including mine).  Mr Peabody  normally makes it a point to post by the next day after a show.  Moscapoet on the Máiréad fan forum normally observes the same discipline.  Reviews from others of us typically follow shortly.  

You won't have to wait long to get the scoop on the debut of Miss McFadden and the Believe show on tour!  Wink Cool Cool

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 07:52AM »

just putting this out their early! my review won't be up till the wed. after (will try tues march 13) but no promises!! made a trip of it to visit my family i rarely get to see and will be very busy and none/limited internet access! plus other busy plans besides the concert!!! (main focus though!)

roy

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 07:07PM »

Yeahh!!!Nashville here I come!Yes,there's always a few reviews posted shortly after.I'll try to get some pics posted also.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05PM »

Yeahh!!!Nashville here I come!Yes,there's always a few reviews posted shortly after.I'll try to get some pics posted also.

You took some good pictures in Atlanta, Roy, so I look forward to seeing those you get in Nashville!  Cool

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 09:41AM »

I have to wait until the end of April, but am SUPER excited to see them.
Same here! Isn't the wait just torture? My torture is hightened by the fact that I might not actually be going....

Fear not, there will be reviews of the initial Nashville shows here in the days immediately following them (including mine).  Mr Peabody  normally makes it a point to post by the next day after a show.  Moscapoet on the Máiréad fan forum normally observes the same discipline.  Reviews from others of us typically follow shortly. 

You won't have to wait long to get the scoop on the debut of Miss McFadden and the Believe show on tour!  Wink Cool Cool
Oh good! Reviews like that will probably decide whether or not I go.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 07:50PM »

I attended both Nashville shows of Believe!  Ms McFadden is delightful!  By the second night's performance, it is apparent that she is fully integrated into the show!  I spoke with choir member Colm Keegan after the 2/4 show and he had nothing but glowing things to say about Susan!  She didn't do the public M&G, but did a private one with Mairead that night.  I hope to get her at the Atlanta M&G on Thursday!  Wink Grin

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 07:49AM »

that sounds awesome!  And sounds like you all had a great time! One silly question though... What is a "public" m&G compared to a Private one (I know about the private ones)?? and how did you find out??

MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 12:51AM »

that sounds awesome!  And sounds like you all had a great time! One silly question though... What is a "public" m&G compared to a Private one (I know about the private ones)?? and how did you find out??
The regular M&Gs are the ones that anyone can get by pledging to PBS. The "private" M&G from that night was only for PBS, most likely high donors, sponsors, etc.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: