Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe Tour Spoilers  (Read 4335 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: February 03, 2012, 10:40AM »

With the new Believe tour starting tonight, we're going to go ahead and once again do a spoiler board for the tour.

Same rules as last time: anything having to do with the new tour from the setlist to the stage design to articles mention any of the above are all considered spoilers and should be placed in the shiny new Believe Tour Spoilers board. If the dresses on tour are different than the ones in the special, images of them are also considered spoilers and are off limit for use on the forum in avatars and banners.

Why do we do spoiler boards? A lot of people LOVE to be surprised going into their show and they therefore don't want to know anything about it beforehand.

We'll leave the board up until at least the end of the US tour, if not the European one, at which point we'll transfer all the posts out to their appropriate places and remove the board.

To the European fans going to the tour, do you guys want us to leave the spoiler board up until the end of y'all's tour? Or would you have looked and therefore not care? Or....? Just let me know so we have some idea which way to go.

aislin
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 02:09PM »

I don't care when the board will be removed. You can do it after the U.S-tour if the majority votes before that. Personally, I love it to know a bit what to expect, feels strangely comforting. And I'm just really bad at waiting for suprises Cheesy
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:28PM »

I don't care when the board will be removed. You can do it after the U.S-tour if the majority votes before that. Personally, I love it to know a bit what to expect, feels strangely comforting. And I'm just really bad at waiting for suprises Cheesy

Same feeling here especially when you said you're really bad at waiting for surprises, I couldn't me too haha Grin

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 03:57PM »

Same feeling here especially when you said you're really bad at waiting for surprises, I couldn't me too haha Grin
Count me in with you guys. Though I live in the US, I won't be able to see the show until 2013--possibly even later than that!  I don't have the patience to wait that long! Cheesy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 09:29PM »

Scott called me a little while ago during intermission, and he said the first act dresses are the same as the DVD.  They used the wrap around dresses for TAR.  The female choir members are Mairead Mauguire and 2 new girls... he said one of them looked like Orla.  He didn't have a lot of time, but he did say I would be blown away... and that it was even better than SFTH and the Believe DVD.  He also said the one down side was no Lisa Kelly, but that Susan was incredible and the other girls more than made up for Lisa not being there.

admin note: edited for setlist spoilers
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:45PM by aislin » Logged

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: