Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST REVIEW OF BELIEVE From Chloeagnewforum  (Read 14038 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 02:01PM »

lol!  Thanks!  I just saw it, my eyes just like to not work sometimes!  Roll Eyes good looking out!  Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Scott

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 02:50PM »

Cheesy  Great review, and thanks for posting so fast -- you musta been up all nite putting that together! Cheesy 
  We knew there'd be changes for the down-sized touring edition of the show and for the new member, but whoa(!), there were a couple of totally-unexpecteds in the song selection (...and I was looking forward to "Tears in Heaven" since it didn't make the dvd/cd -- oh well, maybe at a future show  Smiley ). 
  [ Cheesy I'm glad -- but not surprised -- that SusieMc got a warm reception for her first CW peformance and that Nashville had a good turn-out to see the concert! Cheesy]
  THANKS again, and enjoy show #2!         

Yes I was up until like 5 or 6 am getting this review done.  I've had less than 3 hours sleep and likely won't get more than 4 or 5 hours tonight.  As Roy is fond of saying: "Going to Celtic Woman shows is NOT for wimps!!"  Grin

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 03:13PM »

I got the tally after watching Believe for PBS again 15 of 17 songs are on tour. That's 88% Believe haha Wink

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 07:13PM »

Great Review!! Cant wait to see them in April!
avalonfreak06

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 07:40PM »

Stupid question, but does Susan sing Lil Lambe's part on The World Falls Away? Just curious, the way that it was talked about in the review, just wanted to double check.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 08:54PM »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mairead Maguire is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 10:34PM »

Scott:

Another outstanding review.  Reading it, I felt I was there with you.  It sounds like, with the exception of one or two songs (The Coast of Galicia and Galway Bay), the Believe Show contains most of my favorites.  So, I'm really looking forward to my first show of the Tour (3/11 at Radio City Music Hall), which will be followed by four more, including Manchester, NH and Wallingford, CT.  I understand you'll be at both of those, so our paths continue to cross through Celtic Woman.  If possible, let's plan on dinner (or something) prior to/after at least one of those shows.

Be well,

Bob
John910

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 11:27PM »

Great review Scott. Hopefully I'll get to see them in March in Hershey, PA
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 08:01AM »

Scott:

Another outstanding review.  Reading it, I felt I was there with you.  It sounds like, with the exception of one or two songs (The Coast of Galicia and Galway Bay), the Believe Show contains most of my favorites.  So, I'm really looking forward to my first show of the Tour (3/11 at Radio City Music Hall), which will be followed by four more, including Manchester, NH and Wallingford, CT.  I understand you'll be at both of those, so our paths continue to cross through Celtic Woman.  If possible, let's plan on dinner (or something) prior to/after at least one of those shows.

Be well,

Bob
oooo! I will see you at radio city!!  Exciting! (anone else on the forum going to radio city per chance??)

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 09:33AM »

Odd that YRMU was  not included. I thought for sure they would still do it live. Not that i'm complaning, but most people love that song so I thought they would keep that one at least.
Excalibur

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 11:03AM »

I was thinking about Black Is The Colour. Maybe they left it out 'cause it should feature a solo harpist? I noticed that since 2009, after Orla's departure, they didn't have a harp soloist on tour but only on the cd's - dvd's  Huh

MaryNorth93
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 11:52AM »

I was thinking about Black Is The Colour. Maybe they left it out 'cause it should feature a solo harpist? I noticed that since 2009, after Orla's departure, they didn't have a harp soloist on tour but only on the cd's - dvd's  Huh

Mmm.. possibly, but I think they just wanted to include Dulàman because it's such a fan favorite, and choose to drop Black is the Colour for it. Or perhaps they thought it didn't fit in the progam for the tour, or that the song wouldn't be well enough recieved. We'll never know. You have to make choices. I just noticed that Orinoco Flow is dropped too which has been with the tour very long.

I love LL's Dulàman, but Black is the Colour is a real gem and it would have been so great to hear it together with her faster solo Spacemann. Oh well, I'll stop talking about what I can't change. Still looking foreward to Amsterdam <3 <3
chellek

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 10:57AM »

Great review!  I just hope to get some merchandise.  I got ripped off on the Symphony tour  - they ran out and I got nothing!  Looking to get my tee!
greenfire6
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 09:35PM »

Thanks for the wonderful review Scott (and forgoing sleep to get it up so fast. Smiley)

Hope to hear more reviews from you in 2012.  Cool
Scott

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 10:32PM »

Everyone, thanks so much for reading this review.  I don't know why there haven't been any other reviews of the first show, but I hope I gave you a glimpse of what you might expect when your own shows come up.  Smiley

My next show is March 16, at Manchester. Smiley  Which is important to me because I'll be also visiting my family for the first time in almost 2 years when I go up there. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: