Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations Hayley on your engagment!  (Read 23097 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:05AM »

I wonder why no one has posted this yet!  Hayley Westenra has just announced her engagment to her French partner, Arnaud Sabard!  Read all about it here here.

Congratulations Hayley, and may you find much happiness in your future!  Cheesy
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 11:00AM »

I wonder why no one has posted this yet!  Hayley Westenra has just announced her engagment to her French partner, Arnaud Sabard!  Read all about it here here.

Nothing is official yet. She hasn't said anything about it one way or the other nor has her management or her family. All of the news reports cite a family friend as their source of information so there is no telling of any if this is true or not.

aislin

Edited to add: Apparently there has been conformation from both Hayley and her family in the last 24 hours, so feel free to ignore my post. (Stupid omnipotence, never works when you need it.)

Congratulations to Hayley and Arnaud. May you have a long and fabulous life together.

aislin
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 10:16AM by aislin » Logged
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 03:58PM »

I wonder why no one has posted this yet!  Hayley Westenra has just announced her engagment to her French partner, Arnaud Sabard!  Read all about it here here.

Nothing is official yet. She hasn't said anything about it one way or the other nor has her management or her family. All of the news reports cite a family friend as their source of information so there is no telling of any if this is true or not.

aislin
Is it really?  If several news sites are reporting it and artist pages on Facebook are expressing their congratulations, I would think that it's a pretty easy mistake to make then if that's the case.  On top of that, Hayley's forums posted a screen cap from a magazine that contained an interview in which her engagement was mentioned.  I'll go ahead and post the link so you can take a look at it.  http://hwi.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=Celebration&thread=6272

It was not my intent to start rumors or anything of the sort.  When I heard the news, I got excited and wanted to share it with others.  However, I'll hold off on celebrating until everything's been confirmed.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:00PM by TheWhite~Rose » Logged
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:59AM »

It appears that Hayley's father has confirmed the engagement. http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/hayley-westenra-engagement-confirmed-4713583

Gerard

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:22PM »

Well, she won't be the first Kiwi to have found love in France. Ever heard of Graeme Allwright ?

Anyway, congratulations to both, and let their life together be a happy one.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 02:53PM »

Absolutely awesome!!! Much luck of happiness to no doubt a very classy & beautiful couple!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 03:51PM »

awww!  Congratulations to Hayley and her new fiance! That's so wonderful, very excited! Another celtic woman getting hitched! (and I don't think the last!!) But that is great news!!!!!!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 04:43PM »

Hayley has tweeted that she is engaged! Congatulations Hayley!! Wishing you both a long & happy life together.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 05:18PM »

Hayley has tweeted that she is engaged! Congatulations Hayley!! Wishing you both a long & happy life together.
yeeeeaaaaa! Thank's for sharing!  "i'm on a twitter/facebook clense this week  Roll Eyes "

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 12:52AM »

How absolutely wonderful! I wish the best for them!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 06:25PM »

SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations Hayley!  Smiley

WinterLament

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04PM »

Congrats Hayley!!!! Kiss
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 09:45AM »

Wow! I'm behind the times aren't I?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynnhillaryfan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 01:19PM »

Congratulations Hayley! All the wishes for the best! Smiley

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 06:06PM »

Congratulations, Hayley!

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: