Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believe Tour - Pictures  (Read 22611 times)
celticgirl93

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 10:48PM »

Just found these on the celticwomanbrasil facebook page Cheesy They look beautiful in these second act dresses!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=334657029903363&set=pu.156278887741179&type=1&theater
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 06:13PM »

Beautiful pics Celtic Girl! Thank you for sharing these. This whets my appetite for April1st even more!  Wink

celticgirl93

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 09:18AM »

Beautiful pics Celtic Girl! Thank you for sharing these. This whets my appetite for April1st even more!  Wink

I feel the same way for March 11th! Cannot wait to see these girls in action on the Beilieve show Cheesy Im soooo excited!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 01:40PM »

I can't see the pictures!  but, yes I am exited for march 11th to! Guess I can wait another week!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kaneyoshi

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 04:02AM »

Beautiful pictures from the new show.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Thanks for posting. So I'm exited waiting for the concert on 17. May. Grin Grin Grin

~~~Ready, all to give, so as to feel once again the sun in my heart~~~
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 11:28AM »

Beautiful pictures from the new show.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Thanks for posting. So I'm exited waiting for the concert on 17. May. Grin Grin Grin

Oh !!! I'll be in Dusseldorf !!!!

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
GeorgeN

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 10:25PM »

Wonderful pictures!  Shocked

I’ll be able to judge in person next week, but from what’s shown here, this is probably the best CW set design yet!

GeorgeN
donleycott

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 10:44PM »

RE: the Raleigh North Carolina show -  it was superb!  The audience participated fully, several standing ovations..

My only regret is that there is no Blu-Ray video planned
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 06:58PM »

I feel the same way for March 11th! Cannot wait to see these girls in action on the Beilieve show Cheesy Im soooo excited!
  Now that  March 11th has past...How Was It?    Cheesy  I'm dying to know!  Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 12:06PM »

Now that  March 11th has past...How Was It?    Cheesy  I'm dying to know!  Smiley

I was their!  3rd row!   It was retty much awesomeness! If the girls don't come to cleveland w/ believe I am definately planning to go back to radio city!  It was sooo good!  If you guys didn't see believe yet .... GO!  It's worth the night out! And Yes now I know how to do stage door, right so next time it will be perfect completion for me! and peace at heart! NAH!  It was a perfect show!  Love the dresses... all of them and this was my first time seeing lil lambe and susan and they def. did not dissapoint!!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2012, 02:28PM »

April 1st can't get here fast enough for me!  Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: