Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Meav Raves  (Read 78932 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2013, 07:18PM »

I have a few.

First of all, Méav's beautiful soprano voice in "Joy to the World". <3 Grin

Secondly, is it just me or is Méav's arms beautiful too?! If you pay attention in the Divinas videos, her arms look so fair and soft. Does anybody else notice that or am I just weird? Cheesy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2013, 09:14PM »

I have a few.

Secondly, is it just me or is Méav's arms beautiful too?! If you pay attention in the Divinas videos, her arms look so fair and soft. Does anybody else notice that or am I just weird? Cheesy
    I  have  noticed  that too - in  all  the  videos  I've  seen her  in .  (  her  shoulders  too )   Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2013, 10:22PM »

I have a few.

I  have  noticed  that too - in  all  the  videos  I've  seen her  in .  (  her  shoulders  too )   Smiley
Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Smiley I've noticed that in a lot of videos too - especially the Divinas. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2013, 08:27AM »

Congratulations  to   MEAV  for  being  nominated  to  Best  Female  Vocalist  in  the    Irish  Music  Awards ( IMA)    !   (crossing  fingers  and  knocking  on  wood)  Meav  has  a good  early  lead but  needs  more  support.  Keep  it  up  MEAV !       Smiley   

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 09:33PM »

MERRY  CHRISTMAS  SWEET, WONDERFUL MEAV !  MAY  YOU  CONTINUE  TO BLESS US  WITH YOUR WONDERFUL GIFT  OF  SONG.    Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2014, 08:33PM »

THE  GODDESS  WITH  THE  ANGEL  VOICE !!!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2014, 06:04AM »

LET''S    ALL  PULL  FOR  MEAV  IN  THE IRISH  MUSIC  AWARDS  TODAY !    GOOD  LUCK  SWEET   MEAV !!!     Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:12PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2014, 04:42PM »

CONGRATS  MEAV  !!!!!    Kiss    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:57PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2014, 06:55PM »

CONGRATS  M{AV  !!!!!    Kiss    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Something to really rave about on this eve of Meav's birthday!  Grin Grin Grin

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2014, 07:04PM »

Congratulations, Meav!! Cheesy

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2014, 10:12PM »

MEAV  R...O...C...K...S....  !!!!!     Kiss Kiss Kiss   

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2014, 10:27PM »

MEAV  R...O...C...K...S....  !!!!!     Kiss Kiss Kiss   
I second that!  Grin

Thanks, Shining Bright!
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2014, 08:57PM »

I honestly think I have to second everything that everyone has said. Meav is just so perfect.
1. Meav literally suits any hair colour - bright blonde, darker blonde, brown! I think she could have pink hair and still look gorgeous.
2. She has an AMAZING figure. Absolutely beautiful curves, long legs as well.
3. I've noticed she has cute little freckles on her chest and arms. She can officially join the freckle club, although I have MUCH more freckles that Meav does. I'm just a walking freckle.
4. The wee dimple on her chin, ah like me as well.
5. The beautiful liquid gold voice of course!
6. I also love on the HFC DVD, I think, 'We wish you a merry christmas' at a certain angle, you can see the little fair hairs on her arms, awww.
7. Her amazing one liners that she comes out with. I truly find Meav hilarious.
8. Meav's smile makes me melt. Her teeth are like crystals. I don't know how to explain it, but at her canine teeth, she has like a tiny gap or something, I'm not sure, at the HFC DVD, again, at the end of 'we wish you a merry christmas' when she is looking at Susan, about to put her arm around her waist, you can see it. I really love it.
9. Uuugghhh, and Meav's cheekbones!!!! She has cheekbones to die for. I can honestly say I am very envious of those gorgeous cheekbones.
10. And of course....those eyes!!! Stunning blue eyes.

So there you are. I think I should stop there...until tomorrow. It was nice to get that out of my system!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2014, 09:15PM »

I honestly think I have to second everything that everyone has said. Meav is just so perfect.
1. Meav literally suits any hair colour - bright blonde, darker blonde, brown! I think she could have pink hair and still look gorgeous.
2. She has an AMAZING figure. Absolutely beautiful curves, long legs as well.
3. I've noticed she has cute little freckles on her chest and arms. She can officially join the freckle club, although I have MUCH more freckles that Meav does. I'm just a walking freckle.
4. The wee dimple on her chin, ah like me as well.
5. The beautiful liquid gold voice of course!
6. I also love on the HFC DVD, I think, 'We wish you a merry christmas' at a certain angle, you can see the little fair hairs on her arms, awww.
7. Her amazing one liners that she comes out with. I truly find Meav hilarious.
8. Meav's smile makes me melt. Her teeth are like crystals. I don't know how to explain it, but at her canine teeth, she has like a tiny gap or something, I'm not sure, at the HFC DVD, again, at the end of 'we wish you a merry christmas' when she is looking at Susan, about to put her arm around her waist, you can see it. I really love it.
9. Uuugghhh, and Meav's cheekbones!!!! She has cheekbones to die for. I can honestly say I am very envious of those gorgeous cheekbones.
10. And of course....those eyes!!! Stunning blue eyes.

So there you are. I think I should stop there...until tomorrow. It was nice to get that out of my system!
I have to agree with everything you said. You nailed every single one of those!
And I think I know what you're talking about on number 8. I love that too. She has an AMAZING smile!
Méav truly is the defination of beauty.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:19PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2014, 09:31PM »

SWEET   LADY  MEAV  does  have  the  cheek  bones  of  a  goddess.  I  have  noticed  her  chin  dimple  too  ... so  dainty  and  perfectly  placed.   Kiss   To  me ....the  perfect  paragon  of  feminine  pulchritude .    Grin     And   there  is  also  something  about  the  way  she  carries  herself- and  her  mannerisms are  ultra  feminine. And  even  her  speaking  voice  is  so  silky  and  sultry. And  her  confidence  shows....and  I  find  that  attractive  as  well.    Smiley  
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:07PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: