Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Meav Raves  (Read 79003 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2013, 02:29PM »

I love that little dimple! She has some other dimples aswell around her mouth.

And I love her little... what's the right word? Squint? The german word would be "Silberblick" (Silver-look/glance/etc.) (Silverglance would be a nice word though... does it exist?)

Such  a  phrase    does  not  exist in  English, but I  have  noticed  that German words  encompass  multiple  concepts  at  the  same time. I  like  the idea , though...sounds  nice. 

Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2013, 02:50PM »

She has a wonderful voice and a great face! She was kind enough to send me an autograph picture. That was the best! Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2013, 09:17PM »

She has a wonderful voice and a great face! She was kind enough to send me an autograph picture. That was the best! Smiley
   That  is   WAY   cool !    Shocked

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2013, 10:52PM »

I've recently been paying attention to those Méav high notes in "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring", "Somewhere", "The Soft Goodbye", etc & it just brings me to my knees. I think it's offical. Méav has the most beautiuliest voices I've ever heard.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2013, 05:13PM »

I've recently been paying attention to those Méav high notes in "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring", "Somewhere", "The Soft Goodbye", etc & it just brings me to my knees. I think it's offical. Méav has the most beautiuliest voices I've ever heard.
   Have  to  agree with  you on  all counts  Chandler.    Smiley   For me, her  "Solveig's  Song "    and  "Adagio  Amoroso"  have  the same  effect  on  me.  And  just  wait until  you  get your  hands  on  Meav's  new  CD..."The Calling" .   Shocked  I  got  mine early  through  PBS, but it gets  officially released later toward the end  of  August . 

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2013, 08:33PM »

You  are  simply  the  classiest  best  Sweet  Meav.    Wink Wink Wink 

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2013, 08:31PM »

Good  luck  in  your  gig  at  the Sugar  Club  Meav !  I  know  you  will  be  wonderful  and  lovely  as  always.    Smiley Smiley Smiley 

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2013, 08:55PM »

Just seeing Méav sing again with CW in the "Sizzle Reel" is so good for the soul - almost like old times again. Cannot wait for the Blu-Ray. Thank goodness it's captured forever.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2013, 11:55AM »

I learned the Meav inspired Chandler to invent a new word.  Oops, wrong thread.  Cheesy

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2013, 03:04PM »

I learned the Meav inspired Chandler to invent a new word.  Oops, wrong thread.  Cheesy
Haha! I just caught that. Cheesy
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2013, 09:27AM »

Thank you Meav for filling in and singing with Celtic Woman during the "Home For Christmas" filming in Dublin.  I along with the rest of your fans can't wait for the show to air on our local PBS stations.  You are a world class singer and a class act.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2013, 03:49PM »

Thank you Meav for filling in and singing with Celtic Woman during the "Home For Christmas" filming in Dublin.  I along with the rest of your fans can't wait for the show to air on our local PBS stations.  You are a world class singer and a class act.
Agreed. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2013, 05:59PM »

Agreed. Smiley
  Yes...thank  you Hubert  for  those  lovely  words  for  Meav .  So  true....  Smiley 

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2013, 08:13PM »

SWEET  LADY  MEAV  SIMPLY  HAS  THE  MOST  PERFECTLY  BEAUTIFUL  VOICE  EVER-   IN A  CLASS BY  HERSELF.   THANK  YOU   MEAV   FOR SHARING  YOUR  GIFT  WITH  THE  WORLD.  WE  ARE  ALL  THE BETTER  FOR  IT.     Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss 

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2013, 04:14PM »

SWEET  LADY  MEAV  SIMPLY  HAS  THE  MOST  PERFECTLY  BEAUTIFUL  VOICE  EVER-   IN A  CLASS BY  HERSELF.   THANK  YOU   MEAV   FOR SHARING  YOUR  GIFT  WITH  THE  WORLD.  WE  ARE  ALL  THE BETTER  FOR  IT.     Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss 

You may need to take a couple days off work when you get the HFC DVD, buddy.  Smiley  Hard to turn it off.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: