Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW Lookalikes  (Read 49119 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2014, 11:04AM »

My grandmother and mother always watch a German soap opera called "Rote Rosen" (Red Roses) set in Lüneburg (a town near to us) and a young actress there looks sometimes a little like Hayley. Her name is Anna Willecke. I can't find a picture of her where she looks like Hayley, but she looks sometimes like her.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2014, 12:06AM »

I still think Meav looks like American actress Erica Leerhsen. It's freaky how similar they look in a lot of these pictures. They actually look like they could be sisters.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2014, 06:40AM »

If both have the same hairdo, I can say that they can be international twins.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2014, 09:28AM »

I  still    agree  with  you Chandler.    Wink

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2014, 09:01AM »

I think there's another thread for Disney lookalikes, but I couldn't find it  Tongue .  BUT does Princess Merida remind you of anybody?

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Jack

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2014, 10:47AM »

BUT does Princess Merida remind you of anybody?

Naaah!  Could it be??  Cheesy   Actually, the first pic does look remarkably like LL.  Does anyone know when the character was created?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:16AM by Jack » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2014, 11:53AM »

Naaah!  Could it be??  Cheesy   Actually, the first pic does look remarkably like LL.  Does anyone know when the character was created?

In other news----got the tix, Joe.  Thank you, sir.
  Could  be  one  more  reason  why  our Lil' Lambe  has  Scottish  songs  like  Auld  Lang  Syne !   Cheesy

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2014, 04:05PM »

I think there's another thread for Disney lookalikes, but I couldn't find it  Tongue .  BUT does Princess Merida remind you of anybody?

hmmm... Can't think of anyone...  Wink
hehe

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2014, 05:06PM »

Naaah!  Could it be??  Cheesy   Actually, the first pic does look remarkably like LL.  Does anyone know when the character was created?

Even Lisa commented about how much she loved Merida's design on Twitter  Cheesy Brave went in production in 2008 and was released in 2012. It's one of my favorite movies.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:09PM by MaryN. » Logged
Eric90

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2014, 05:53PM »

I've been thinking it a while and I know these two don't look all too much alike but Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in the Marvel movie reminds me Of Lisa Lambe lol It's the red hair anyway any girl with Red hair reminds of me LL I like redheads lol

anyway I'm putting these two pics here for comparison Scarlett's hair is a bit darker than Lisa's here though this is really the only pic in which I think they look alike

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:50PM by Eric90 » Logged

Jack

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2014, 09:27AM »

Scary!  Tess Boyer, now on Team Shakira, The Voice (NBC) could easily pass for Mairead C's sister!  Super voice that has progressed over the last two or three weeks of the show.  She was a NFL cheerleader for the St. Louis Rams before chasing her dream as a singer.  I think she has a great future.

Sorry I couldn't get the image to post (perhaps someone else can help).  Go here for a great photo of her and to watch her perform:

https://www.nbc.com/the-voice/artists/season-6/tess-boyer
Eric90

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2014, 09:48AM »

Tess Boyer, now on Team Shakira, The Voice (NBC) could easily pass for Mairead C's sister!

I see it, I always thought that Mairead C kinda looked like Miranda Cosgrove from Nickelodeon or Morgan Webb from the show X-Play on the G4 channel

oregongirl29
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2014, 09:42PM »

I know I posted this in the Meav section but I wanted to post it here as well.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2014, 09:51PM »

One  of  the  most  "right on"  pics  of  the  bunch.   Cool   

oregongirl29
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2014, 10:14PM »

Thanks, I don't think I can find anybody that looks more like Meav,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: