Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW Lookalikes  (Read 48917 times)
Eric90

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2014, 08:34PM »

earlier I saw on Lisa Lambe's Twitter feed someone had posted pics of Dolly Parton tickets. then a few minutes later I saw a news article about Dolly Parton and it had some old pics of her in it and I guess I connected it with the Twitter post but I thought that Lisa sorta looks like a young Dolly Parton maybe? from certain angles? it's the big eyes and similar curly hair, I say young and without all the plastic surgery lol

and also Lisa Lambe & Jessica Alba
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:48PM by Eric90 » Logged

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2014, 03:24PM »

In a recent Wendy's commercial on TV, the red head that is on all the commercials wears her hair like our Lil' Lambe and looks a little like her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDQkAQHVr8M
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:35AM by Hubert » Logged

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2014, 04:35AM »

In my opinion,

this beautiful actress, Rachelle Lefevre, looks like Lisa Lambe.

And this other actress, Chelsea Brummet, looks like Mairead Carlin.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2014, 04:42AM »

I think s too....on  both pics....   Cool

Eric90

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2014, 04:54PM »

I can see it but then every girl with long curly red hair looks like Lisa to me lol

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2014, 09:21AM »

Very good, Chandler on both counts.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15PM »

ooo, I got one, especially for my phantom broadway phans! Her name is Rebecca Pitcher. She looks very close to lisa lambe in a lot of pictures. She has the same red curly hair like Lisa and the same facial features plus she is an actress like Lisa! I would say I usually don't care about stuff like this but , she is a little special and I know her family personally, her dad was my junior high principal and is the nicest guy ever and they actually live up the street from us and sometimes she comes back to Cleveland from jersey! Sorry I had to share!! If you look up some of her head shots on yahoo/google she has a lot of similarities to Lisa!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Eric90

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2014, 08:40PM »

I see it Barb kinda like a mix between Lisa and Hayley as well you think?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2014, 06:04AM »

I see it Barb kinda like a mix between Lisa and Hayley as well you think?
yeah definitely!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2014, 01:00PM »

This comparison might seem weird, but... Lil' Lambe and Oscar Wilde have exactly the same mouth area. Their lips, teeth and even cheeks are nearly identical! And their basic face, nose and eye shapes too, except that Oscar was a man and Lisa is a woman Grin And Oscar is also said to have had a prominent lilt in his voice >.>

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2014, 02:24PM »

This comparison might seem weird, but... Lil' Lambe and Oscar Wilde have exactly the same mouth area. Their lips, teeth and even cheeks are nearly identical! And their basic face, nose and eye shapes too, except that Oscar was a man and Lisa is a woman Grin And Oscar is also said to have had a prominent lilt in his voice >.>
   And  O W  was  Irish  too, if  I'm  not  mistaken.       Wink

Eric90

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2014, 03:07PM »

No It's not a weird comparison I see Oscar Wilde too lol and yeah they both are Irish maybe it's common Irish features? I wonder if they are distantly related?

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2014, 04:35PM »

Well, it's a small island Grin All I know is Oscar looked a lot liek his mother. She was from Wexford. >.> I think they have very similar features Cheesy

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2015, 03:06AM »

My mother, grandma and I saw Believe a few days ago on DVD and we soooo agreed about the similarities! Not only the mouth and cheeks, but also the eyes and the way both look up and the posture - the straight up back, but tilted head. Lisa is like the ultimate female version of Oscar Wilde, it's amazing! I have never seen such similarities between two people of different genders. Except that Oscar Wilde was dark-haired, pale and grey-eyed, while Lisa is red-haired, tanned and brown-eyed.

CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2015, 05:50PM »

This Australian Youtuber, Elise Strachan really reminds me of Meav.

With love,

Chaela <3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: