Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Believe" Thoughts for the Day  (Read 32334 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 09:12AM »

I keep reliving my M&G and my incredible interactions with Chloe and Susan. Susan is so incredibly sweet in person! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 04:33PM »

Susan is amazing.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 07:10PM »

I will continue to keep the concert in my heart for a long time!  Wink

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 12:38AM »

I'll start:

I got a large Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, a full tank of gas, and 150 miles to drive to my 3rd of 5 Believe Concerts this week.  Life doesn't get much better.

Ya lucky barstid! By the time I discovered that "Believe" would play Baton Rouge, the only available seats were back in the "Bring your big telescope!" section, so I thought I'd wait for 2013. It turns out that the nearest stop on that tour is San Antonio, thirteen hours away by bus or train (Odd that Greyhound and Amtrak quote the same travel time). Fare + a good seat + hotel room add up to more than I can scrape up without selling a kidney. Maybe 2014, which may be the successor to "Believe", and may even have Lisa Kelly.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 12:30PM »

I saw Believe this past April and have a ticket to see it again next May.  But this show does not offer Meet & Greet so I am hoping another show will be added to the schedule that is near enough to attend plus has M&G.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 12:13AM »

For those of you that get to go to the concerts and M&G, you are so LUCKY!!! I feel completely envious. Grin Hopefully there will be an opportunity for me to see them in person! Their trips to the west coast are so few...
Jennifer
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2012, 03:17PM »

I want to know if there's a MN date for next year!
Whistler

Lisa Kelly / The Voice / Ms. Rhythm

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2012, 07:29PM »

For those of you that get to go to the concerts and M&G, you are so LUCKY!!! I feel completely envious. Grin Hopefully there will be an opportunity for me to see them in person! Their trips to the west coast are so few...
I'm in the envious boat, too. Smiley

bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 01:43PM »

Have tickets to 7 Concerts in the 2013 Believe Tour, including the St. Patrick's Day Concert (with M&G passes) in Manchester, NH.  Can't wait!
Scott

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 08:43PM »

Have tickets to 7 Concerts in the 2013 Believe Tour, including the St. Patrick's Day Concert (with M&G passes) in Manchester, NH.  Can't wait!

Bob I will be there too! Smiley  Looking forward to seeing you again!! Smiley

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2012, 02:20PM »

Grin The Believe tour will be the first time I get to see CW live. April 2013 in Springfield Illinois! I do believe in miracles.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2012, 11:15PM »

Grin The Believe tour will be the first time I get to see CW live. April 2013 in Springfield Illinois! I do believe in miracles.
I know you will  have an awesome time. this April 13th in Minneapolis will be my 4th concert and my very first M@G !    Smiley

Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 06:47PM »

I know you will  have an awesome time. this April 13th in Minneapolis will be my 4th concert and my very first M@G !    Smiley
Misha, i promise you will NEVER forget the night of your first concert. I know I won't Smiley It was hard to believe I was actually seeing the girls right in front of me! I was trembling all through The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun.
Raving Meaviac, that will be my first M and G and my fourth concert as well!

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2012, 07:04PM »

I plan on writing a review so the details stay fresh for a long time to come

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2012, 09:32PM »

Misha, i promise you will NEVER forget the night of your first concert. I know I won't Smiley It was hard to believe I was actually seeing the girls right in front of me! I was trembling all through The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun.
Raving Meaviac, that will be my first M and G and my fourth concert as well!
  That's very cool!   Smiley  Do  you  have a preference in who who get for your m@G?  I'll be happy either way... but I'm hoping for Lil' Lambe and Mairead.  On the other hand, meeting the other two would also be nice.   Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: