Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Believe" Thoughts for the Day  (Read 32250 times)
edtom

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2013, 04:21AM »

As you know, the Ladies get even better (not sure how that's possible, but it seems to be the case) when performing to appreciative audiences.  Well, the crowds in Elmira last night and Buffalo tonight didn't let them down.  As a result, the Ladies rewarded us with unbelievable concerts.

Also, once again the Syracuse Orangemen advanced in the NCAAs, and are now in the Final Four.  Hey wait a minute, I'm seeing a pattern here - the Orangemen win when I go to Celtic Woman Concerts.  Unfortunately, my next Concert isn't until 4/30 in Atlanta.  Of course, if Jim Boeheim wants to pay for my tickets and transportation, I'll be happy to do my part to help the Orangemen secure the Nattional Champioship by going to Celtic Woman Concerts for the duration of the tournament.  I think tickets to the Concerts in Toledo (4/2), East Lansing (4/4), Cleveland (4/6), Fort Wayne (4/7), and South Bend (4/9) ought to do it.  If it works, we can talk about tickets to more Celtic Woman Concerts as a reward for services rendered. Wink

Sounds like a good idea to me. Throw in a ticket to the championship game, and I'll go with you. (And I hear there are tickets available for the Dayton concert as well.)

I love Celtic Woman
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2013, 04:30AM »

Just finished a week with the Ladies that included 7 spectacular Concerts in 8 days (didn't get to Pittsburg), 1 M&G, and time to meet or get reaquainted with ites from several Forums (e.g., Mike, Ed, Ralph, & Niel).  But, since all good things come to an end, I'll end this missive and the week with a paraphrase from a classic Celtic Woman song - "Vermont, you're calling me, so I'm going home."
Scott

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2013, 04:36PM »

Just finished a week with the Ladies that included 7 spectacular Concerts in 8 days (didn't get to Pittsburg), 1 M&G, and time to meet or get reaquainted with ites from several Forums (e.g., Mike, Ed, Ralph, & Niel).  But, since all good things come to an end, I'll end this missive and the week with a paraphrase from a classic Celtic Woman song - "Vermont, you're calling me, so I'm going home."

Take care Bob, and I hope to see you again in June.

bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2013, 01:00PM »

Considering the 2013 North American Believe Tour ends today, this may very well be my last "Believe" Thought of the Day.  In any event, I'm about to embark on the 3 hour journey from Long Island to Philadelphia to participate in this evening's Concert at the Mann Center.  This will be my 14th time to see the Ladies this Tour, including the last 3 of the Tour - all outdoor venues, which is a spectacular way to view a CW Concert.  Very much looking forward to tonight's festivities, but dreading the unavoidable onslaught "Celtic Woman Withdrawl" that will likely start on the drive back.
GeorgeN

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2013, 11:14PM »

Considering the 2013 North American Believe Tour ends today, this may very well be my last "Believe" Thought of the Day.  In any event, I'm about to embark on the 3 hour journey from Long Island to Philadelphia to participate in this evening's Concert at the Mann Center.  This will be my 14th time to see the Ladies this Tour, including the last 3 of the Tour - all outdoor venues, which is a spectacular way to view a CW Concert.  Very much looking forward to tonight's festivities, but dreading the unavoidable onslaught "Celtic Woman Withdrawl" that will likely start on the drive back.

Think: "Christmas Show"..... and maybe even a new PBS Show recorded in Ireland..... in just a few months?

GeorgeN
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: