Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's something that you have in commen with the Celtic Women?  (Read 5923 times)
oregongirl29
« on: March 24, 2012, 08:40AM »

Well for me I am a vegetarian like Hayley, But I'm also real quiet and shy like Lynn.I also have red hair like Lisa Lambe. I don't know about the other girl's yet.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 03:51PM »

Hmm... interesting topic.   Undecided   The first thought that comes to mind is that I have a couple of grandnieces who are about the same age as Meav's little girls.  The older one is within a few months of Meav's oldest but the younger one is about a year and a half older than her youngest.  Close enough though.    Another thing I can think of is that in junior high and high school  I was in dramatics like Lisa K. This was something that was greatly encouraged by my parents just like with Lisa's parents with her. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:53PM by JamesK.Parker » Logged

oregongirl29
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 05:21PM »

What is Dramatics?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 05:29PM »

What is Dramatics?
   Dramatics is like a school play or a stage theater production.  It gave me a chance to try out my acting skills as a kid. In junior high I played the part of "Noah" in a play about Noah's ark and in high school I played the part of a character named "Walter Mitty".  His character is a classic daydreamer...everyone thought I was a natural for the part.  Grin

oregongirl29
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 02:31AM »

Lucky, I wish I would have had something like that when I was school.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 08:52AM »

Another thing I thought of is that I am the youngest in my family like Lisa Lambe. This, I believe, is why she is sometimes referred to as Lil' Lambe.  Undecided

oregongirl29
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 06:09PM »

I didn't know that,I guess all three of us have that in common.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 07:23AM »

I have a tattoo, just like Lynn, and green eyes like Mairead, I have red hair just like Lisa Lambe, and I am pretty just as eeeeh....no just kidding  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Maighread Loves Mairead

Lynn is an angel! w00t!

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 01:21PM »

I have green eyes like Mairead, play both Irish fiddle and classical violin like Mairead, started taking violin lessons when I was (almost) 6 like Mairead, have red/brown hair like Alex, sing opera/classical like Hayley, have my ears pierced like Chloe, was/am encouraged in music like Lisa Kelly, am a bit quiet and shy like Lynn, and I'm IRISH like all of them!  Smiley

Don't mean to brag, just listing all the similarities I can think of.

Does anyone know -- Do any of the Celtic Women wear glasses? Thanks!  That would be another thing I have in common with that girl

Mairead is Heaven's Missing Angel
oregongirl29
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 10:09PM »

I'm so jealous of you all, I wish I knew how to play the fiddle/violin and sing.

I thing Chloe wear's glasses for reading.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 07:18PM »

I won't give away the ages...But it  seems that you and Meav were born the same year. She is just 5 months older than you. I guess that's something else you have in common with the CW ladies. That's pretty cool.  Smiley  For Meav's sake,  I won't give away the age though.  Smiley

oregongirl29
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 07:27PM »

Was she born the same year as me? I thought she was older? That's cool.

Well I guess I fibbed about my height, I thought I was 5'3". But I guess I had a growth spurt and didn't realize it. So I am the same height as Meav. I'm 5'7" now. Interesting
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:03PM by Irishgirl29 » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 05:15PM »

I just thought of a new one. It's a bit of a stretch, but Lisa's new baby Harry has the same birthday as my brother Paul.  June 4th.  Smiley  Undecided

MáiréadFan

Coast of Galicia FTW!

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 07:40PM »

I play violin like Mairead. Nowhere near as good as her, though.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 07:18PM »

I play violin like Mairead. Nowhere near as good as her, though.
   Don't feel bad about that....#1   you're pretty young yet  and have time to improve.  and #2   I don't think there is anyone  in the world who plays as great as our Beautiful Pixie anyway.   Smiley Smiley Smiley     

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: