Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominations now open for the 2012 Irish Music (IMA) Association Awards  (Read 12213 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 03:54PM »

Don't  forget our Sweet Meav everybody!   Smiley

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 06:35PM »

For those interested, the IMA award ceremony will be streamed live tomorrow afternoon beginning at 3 p.m. central time:
http://www.irishmusicawards.com/awards.php

Few of the winners are usually present, but some are.  There is some live entertainment from some fine Irish musicians and a general good time for those present!  Join in and watch live if you can, or watch the proceedings from the site later where it will be posted for some time.   Cool Cool Cool

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 05:49PM »

And now it is official with the announcement of Chloe as winner in the Best Female Vocalist category and  Máiréad in the Top Fiddler category of the 2012 Irish Music (IMA) Association awards at the ceremony which just concluded!  Grin Grin Grin

The IMA awards ceremony will be archived on the IMA website and can be watched by those who missed it---or just want to watch it again!   Wink Grin

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 05:53PM »

That is GREAT!  Thanks for the news, John. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2013, 05:56PM »

And now it is official with the announcement of Chloe as winner in the Best Female Vocalist category and  Máiréad in the Top Fiddler category of the 2012 Irish Music (IMA) Association awards at the ceremony which just concluded!  Grin Grin Grin

The IMA awards ceremony will be archived on the IMA website and can be watched by those who missed it---or just want to watch it again!   Wink Grin

I'm  happy for  Mairead and Chloe, of course, but I feel very bummed for Meav.   Cry    That's 3 years in a row she was so close but didn't quite get the votes.   NEXT YEAR MY LOVELY LARK!    Kiss

edtom

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 04:09PM »

YAY!

I love Celtic Woman
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 06:08PM »

I'm  happy for  Mairead and Chloe, of course, but I feel very bummed for Meav.   Cry    That's 3 years in a row she was so close but didn't quite get the votes.   NEXT YEAR MY LOVELY LARK!    Kiss

Nominations for the 2013 IMA awards will be accepted beginning March 18... Wink Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: