Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Lambe's Dulaman & Tears In Heaven Links  (Read 19702 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 05:11PM »

This was my first time I've heard Chloe sing "Tears In Heaven". Smiley This reminds me of those who are innocent and never grew old.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 02:41PM »

I REALLY wish we could see a video version of it! So disappointing! And trust me, I've searched all over the internet and found no link anywhere. Sad...
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 09:41PM »

Scorpion, are you talking about the video of "Tears in Heaven" that was on YouTube, that's now blocked by EMI? If so, you're not missing much. I've seen it, and all it is, is the music played over a still image from the Believe tour. A fan made it - just recorded the music from a CD I imagine, and then combined it with a still image to make a "video". It's not a live performance. You would have been disappointed.

Well, at least when the South Bend recording comes out on TV or DVD, we'll be able to see Lisa's Dulaman on video. She performed it in March at the show I attended, and even though I will always love Meav's version best, this was very, very good.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
scorpion

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 12:12PM »

Hi Spaceman

Thanks, thought that it was live footage. I have the believe cd so have the song on there. I am still trying to find out if one of the extra songs on the japanese awakening release is tears in heaven.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 10:28PM »

You know, I actually thought that Tears in Heaven was a group song. But Chloe singing it by herself is pretty good. I wish that it were on the DVD, but I guess that it could be an easter egg on a future DVD.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: